"Circus"

(Y/n) went to the GCPD and went to look for Ed or Jim but only saw Harvey at his desk and decided to go talk to him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

          "Hiya Harv, where's Jim at?" I ask curiously and he turns to me. "Probably with Lee- Oh nevermind there they are" Harvey says as I turn around and see Jim and Lee. "Hey Lee!" I shout and she looks over to me "Hey (y/n), what are you doing here?" She asks as I go up to her and Jim.

         "Just wanted to hang out here" I say bored out of my mind. "Jim and I are going to the Circus, you can come if you want" she says as I look at her and say "Really? But aren't you guys on a date? I wouldn't want to disturb you guys".

         "It's fine" Lee says as I look over at Jim. "She can come I guess" Jim says as I hug him. "Thanks so much Jimbo!" I say. He smiles and we leave to the circus.

At the circus
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

           After the show we went to see the 'snake dancer', Jim knocks on the door of the trailer and I see a red head come out.

<><><>Time skip to where Jim <><><>
                    finds Lila's body

(Y/n) POV

              The boy named 'Jerome' fell to his knees when he saw his mother's body. Lee tried to confort him and I stared at him and stayed away from him. 'He's suspicious, his reaction doesn't seem that convincing I bet he's another lunatic' I thought to myself. 'I recognized him. From where?'

  At the GCPD
<><>Time skip to when Jerome is<><>
                   Being  interrogated

(Y/n) POV

          I stood next to Lee as I watched as Mr. Cicero (is that how you spell it??) Told Jerome about he being Jerome's father and how his mother loved him. 'Ugh, what a waste of time' I thought as Jerome started crying but then his expression completely changed.

(Time skip cuz im out of ideas XD)

             "Take him away" Jim said as guards came to take Jerome away and he waved to me and said "See you later dollface" I didn't like the nickname and I said angry "What did you call me ginger freak!?". Jim look at me.

          "You always got mad at me for calling you that" I stare at him confused.  "Dont remember me? We were best friend's at the circus after you escaped your captors, I'll see you around, (Y/n/n)" he said smirking as they took him away.

            'So it is him' I thought as Lee said "You know him?".  "I was in the circus with him a long time ago after I escaped the people who kidnapped me, the people at the circus took me in" I said as tears filled my eyes but I refused to cry, knowing that those memories will forever haunt me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/n- everyone's favorite 'Ginger Freak' is here! Well my favorite at least XD)