Chapter 8

"I know before itself Pragya is not responsible for Dadi's death", Abhi said deeply while Rv and Laksh gets shocked...

"What are you saying bhai?", Rv asked while Abhi sighed...

Flashback

Before two months Dadi got ill, Abhi arrested a criminal named Rajveer who is more dangerous... Even his men tried to corrupt Abhi giving money to make him escape, but Abhi being Honest Police didn't accept money or let him escape... Instead he made the Judge to increase his punishment telling all the criminal activities of him... Rajveer took oath to destroy Abhi's happiness...

When Dadi got admitted in the hospital, they all were there with her and Pragya took care of Dadi well... When Dadi got serious, Pragya contacts doctors from abroad and they have gone to check her...

When Doctors gone to check her, Abhi got a call from Rajveer as he has escaped from Jail... Rajveer told him about the wrong medicine that his men replaced with Dadi's medicines... Abhi gets shocked and angry... Then Rajveer threatened him saying that he will destroy his whole family... He told that he will kill his family members and will make him suffer... He also said that his lovable wife and her sisters will be his next target...

Abhi gets worried thinking about Pragya, Ragini, Ishani and Swara... He was so much depressed and felt helpless... One side his Dadi who took care of them like their parents is dying... On other hand, there is danger for his other family members, His wife and her sisters whom he thinks like his daughters...

He thinks many times what to do and Rajveer's threatening is coming in his mind... Doctors came out and said that they can't save their Dadi and her life is drowning... Abhi gets shocked knowing that it was all Rajveer's plan... He gets afraid and worried for Pragya and others... So he took that decision... He know very well how much it would affect them, but for now he felt that their life is more important for him... So he has done that, which he won't think to do even in his dreams...

He blamed Pragya for Dadi's state and asked her to leave him... Infact he is the one who felt more pain to see them leaving him... Then he send his men after Pragya for their safety... Doctors have told that Dadi will be alive for 24 hours only as her condition is very serious...

They didn't inform Sanskar about Dadi's condition thinking he might be worried... But when they gets to know about her 24 hours, they thought Sanskar should see her once as he was so much close to her... So they informed Sanskar and he came there immediately by next flight... He reached the hospital at Night and hurried inside to see her... Abhi, Rv and Laksh were already there in tears seeing Dadi's face...

They have never seen Sanskar crying before... They have known the Sanskar who is more cold and emotionless even when he is in childhood... But they know that Sanskar was so close to Dadi... As he don't like his three brothers, he was more attached with Dadi and will talk only to her freely... Dadi has tried many times to make him unite with his brothers, but he never united with them...

Sanskar cries seeing Dadi in her deadline... Dadi hardly opened her eyes to see him as she was holding her breath to see Sanskar atlast one time... She asked him to take care and be brave always... Then She took the promise from him saying that he should never leave his three brothers and should live always with them after her death... Sanskar accepted her promise as it is her last wish... Then Dadi died...

Sanskar became more silent than before... Abhi, Rv and Laksh got worried about him... They tried talking to him but he never spoke with them... After last rituals of Dadi, Sanskar again went back to US to complete his studies... And Abhi gets transferred to Mumbai... After his studies, Sanskar came back to India and stayed in MM as his promise to Dadi...