Meet the Characters (Updated!)

The town of Petal Peak is filled with magic, white and black. Nothing is as it seems.

Main Characters:

Violet Mason is the youngest sister, she has the power to read minds, shapeshift, and do telekinesis. She is still learning how to control her powers, but she needs help from her best friend, Dom and Chris, and her sister, Emma. But something that happened years ago, tore the sisters apart so they aren't as close as they use to be.

Emma Mason is the oldest sister, she has the power to cast spells, shapeshift, and teleport. She has a boyfriend, Ryman whom she trusts more than anyone. She hasn't seen her sister in years, but that's about to change when word gets out that Petal Peak is in danger from something evil, far more powerful than the sisters separately.

Dominic Grayson, Dom for short, is Violet's best friend. He can also read minds, but he keeps it a secret. So Violet doesn't know that he has powers too, but he helps her try to control hers.

Shawn Lewis is friends with both sisters, he can read minds and control fire.

Rachel Hart is a family friend. She has the power to teleport herself to places. But she secretly starts practicing black magic, alongside Ryman.

Ryman Baxter is Emma's ex-boyfriend who is now obsessed with her, has the power to cast spells and mind control, but he's secretly practicing black magic with Rachel.

Eddie Gray is one of Emma's best friends, and he has telekinesis and he's a psychic in training, he just doesn't know it yet.

Ben Grayson is Dom's older brother. He can read minds and open portals. He doesn't keep his powers secret like his brother does. He has a crush on Violet.

Christopher Baxter, Chris for short, is Ryman's younger brother, and one of Violet's friends. He can cast spells and do telekinesis.

Ciara Walker is new to the town, so she doesn't really know anybody. She can talk to and understand what animals are saying.

This isn't everyone who lives in Petal Peak, so others will be mentioned that wasn't here.

One of these people are the ones whose trying to destroy Petal Peak for good and kill all who live there, but who is doing this? Find out.

The prologue is coming soon...