Chapter 4 (The Mirror Mans Killing It)

So know I had a name for every face. That's good.

We continued working and chatting. Becky was really nice and had a lot in common with Cher.

I looked across at Charlie and Leondre they looked so small and young I wasn't sure why they were suppose to be in this class.

I think Jesy noticed me staring because she said "ohhh does Jade have a crush?"

I glared at her "they just look so young"

"I know" she replied.

Becky cut into the conversation "are you guys talking about Charlie and Leo?"

"Ye do you know why there in our class they look like there 13 and 15? " I asked.

"Oh ye I know there really smart and when I say really smart I mean really smart. Leondre has an eidetic memory and I guess Charlie must as well but he didn't go to my high school" said Becky

"Oh that's cool" I said.

I continued talking Jesy and Becky continued talking to Cher.

People were getting on with there work and I swear I could hear Miley, Selena, Bridget and Dove talking about Camilla and that lot but I wasn't to sure.

"So what do you guys have next?" I asked worried to see if any of my friends were in my class.

"Maths"

"Maths"

"Maths"

"Maths"

I looked at Becky who still hadn't replied.

"Oh you want me to answer as well" she said smiling.

I didn't think she knew many people in this class and I think she was happy she was making friends. I raised my eyebrows waiting for her answer.

"Oh I have maths as well" she said smiling.

I sighed.

"Why what do you have?" asked Perrie.

"Science" I sighed.

"Oh don't worry" said Leigh hugging me as I pouted.

"Don't worry you'll be killing it in science" said Cher.

I shoved her and then the bell sounded.

We all stood up and made our way to class. I said my goodbyes and began walking down the corridor. I got lost but then saw Ella walking down the corridor.

Glad to see a familiar face I ran over and asked her to take me to class. She said yes as long as I went to the toilet with her.

She was looking in the mirror and I really wanted her to hurry up.

"Come on El hurry up" I said nagging my friend.

"Calm down I'm just looking in the mirror, man" she said looking away from her reflection and making her way to the door of the bathroom.

She walked me to my class and said goodbye. Smiling I entered the room. There were a lot of different people in the class.

I recognised Charlie, Leondre, Normani, Dinah, Bridget, Dove, Torion, Lucy, Conor, James and other people I did not know the names off.

I stood at the front of the class awkwardly and looked at the teacher.

"Take a seat" she said gesturing to the class.

There were only a few spare seats. One next to Dinah, defiantly not sitting there.

One next to that Dove girl and she was shooting me a death glare. So no again.

And one next to Leondre. He seemed nice enough so I made my way over.

I pulled the chair back and I think this caught Leondre and Charlie both by surprise because both their heads shot up and looked at me. I smiled slightly and Charlie returned the gesture whilst Leondre quickly put his head back down and began to hurry with his work.

I sat down and the teacher began to talk and teach the class.

I listened and began taking notes. I didn't know how these classes were sorted out because Charlie and Leondre were supposedly really smart and I was struggling, I think it would have been easier to find a dragon that lives in a candy mountain that spits ice that explodes into electric in my backyard than actually understand what foreign language was spilling out of my teachers mouth.

I understood some parts but others I was not to sure on. This girl in my class Bridget wasn't exactly bright either. She didn't know the difference between biology and chemistry and she thought and I quote "is physics physical educations cousin". So I have no idea how these classes were put together.

My mind began to wonder because the teacher was so boring. I began to think back to summer ....

Summer flashback

I'd been at the cinema and I was meeting up with Ella and we were going to discuss collage and stuff. We'd bought the tickets and Ella was in the loo so I was waiting outside for her.

I then spotted Zendaya which was a little weird but you know anyone can go to the cinema. I thought she was at a dance camp with Bella what was the name of the dance camp, shake it up dance camp, something like that.

"Zendaya" I called

She turned around and looked at me but then she quickly turned around and ran off. Weird but who the hell cares...

Flashback over.

"Miss Thirlwall, Miss Thirlwall" I was pulled from my thoughts "can you tell me what I just said?"

"Umm u ummm I um I I I just um" I stuttered.

"She said the Chemical elements are substances composed of only one type of atom and they cannot be broken down further. Chemical elements are the simplest forms of matter and each one is assigned a specific atomic number" whispered Leondre "where recapping basic stuff we did in high school"

I repeated what Leondre had said.

"Thanks" I whispered to Leondre.

"It's ok, Im Leondre by the way and that's Charlie" he said smiling

I think I might of made a new friend.