Eating out [ part 2 ] [ samezuka guys ]

*when it comes to the title "eating out" please don't think of any dirty  (@makayla_chan  ) wwwww this is a nice and clean haven to take a break from smut (cough great marketing)  :D  www enjoy! 

Matsuoka Rin

If Rin brings you out to a cafe, he'll just watch you eat while he drinks black coffee or straight tea. Since he doesn't like sweet things, he would rather bring out to eat a meal at a restaurant as compared to eating snacks. However, if he thinks you'll enjoy eating somewhere, he'll definitely bring you there, even if it's totally against his taste preferences because watching you enjoy yourself is enough for him.

Rin's a pretty up-to-date person and would try food and drinks which are in the craze. Standing in a queue with you, he'd probably get annoyed and pissed waiting for so long, so if he's bringing you anywhere, or if you're taking him to a place you want to try, remember to book a table first.

To me, he also seems like the type who drinks bubble tea (at 0% sugar, with plain sugar-free pearls), just chewing the pearls while leaning against a wall or pole, probably being the only person who would look cool drinking boba.

Rin would pay for you, but he appreciates it when you treat him to something as well. He would rather you not pay or order when a male cashier is at the counter, but if you insist, then he'll stand at the entrance of the shop, glaring at the cashier.

Yamazaki Sosuke

Like Rin, Sosuke would rather eat a full meal as compared to having tea or some snacks.

However, he's a lot more welcoming when he goes to cafes because he doesn't have a strange dislike for sweet things. He would definitely share cakes/pies/tarts/bread etc. with you, and when you're not looking, he'll sip some of your drink as well.

He would choose a more secluded or private area to eat, such as a booth seat. As you eat, you guys will chat a lot, and sometimes you can stay in the cafe for hours.

Since he works in a cafe as well, he would probably invite you over there and serve you, making sure that you eat for free as well.

Sosuke likes it when you feed him as well, and will probably close his eyes when you place the food in his mouth (which looks really cute).

He would pay for your meal, but wouldn't insist that he pays every time.

Nitori Aiichiro

Nitori's cute and sweet, and will probably get flustered even trying to ask you out with him. It's likely that you guys will hold hands under the table, and share drinks or snacks.

Nitori will probably bring you to cute, quiet coffee shops instead of restaurants since he doesn't seem like the type to eat a lot. He'll constantly ask you if the food is okay, so remember to assure him a lot.

Nitori will try to pay the bill, but he might get anxious at the counter, so you might have to help him out there. He's also the type to get you lots of small gifts and presents, so paying him back after going out will probably help to keep his cash in check.

Mikoshiba Momotarou

The youngest of the Mikoshiba siblings, he's hyped and a tad noisy. He seems to like homemade stuff better than store-bought, so the types of shops he would bring you to might include the home-style diners.

He would also bring you out to more affordable shops because he seems like someone who doesn't really keep his money in check.

I think he likes sweets to a moderate extent, so desserts like ice-cream and cakes are definitely on the menu.

He might bring you to a jungle-style restaurant to eat too, to find beetles, but that's another story.

He would be glad to split the bill with you, but sometimes if there are other people watching, he'll pay.