Chapter Thirty

It doesn't take too long to find an empty alley that we can all fit into to discuss the next plans.

The alley, whilst dark, and possessing a muggy wet smell, was the only place we could hear our own voices.

We all begin to scoot down, the alley being just wide enough for us to stand in a circular formation before Theron begins discussing the plans.

"You need to explain exactly what happened so we can get the best idea of who we are looking for." Theron says, as everyone begins to look at me.

"He didn't give a description. The Director was in bad shape, but he sent me to a mansion of some sorts. He told me that the person who lived there knew who the new descendant was. But then, he said Blake from Ethodus. I know if the Director had more strength he would have said more. So we have to find him quickly."

"Well that doesn't seem likely." Adam speaks up. "Don't you guys have some power to detect others?"

"We are drawn to each other, but usually we have a connection that helps us out. If we don't know who the other person is, it will be harder to detect unless we are close. Even then, we may need to touch or speak to them to confirm the bond." Theron answers,

"So why don't you just go talk to everyone in town, when you are close you are bound to find them."

We all stand thinking, "There are so many people in town though, we can't wait for it to die down either." I comment.

Mahalia speaks up, "We have to spread out. The town isn't too big, it is just the amount of people. If we all take an area, we are going to have to speak to as many people as we can."

"That could take all day." Rhea adds.

"Its better then standing around." I claim.

We all begin to think this through, and begin planning the areas each of us will cover.

Only Theron, Mahalia, Ashton, Rhea and I can actually sense the descendant. So we have to split this up into five sections.

We finally sort out that I will be taking the far East side of town. Not as many people, but a lot of area.

Jackson is heading with Theron to handle the market place, and Rhea is heading to the West. Jackson has the far South, and Mahalia, will be taking the North. We will meet at the centre at sunset, and if not that means you have found the descendant so we will go looking for them.

and if we see anyone we think is the descendant we get there name, and if possible we stay with them until the rest of us go looking for them.

"Sounds like a plan." I say as Jackson and Theron leave the alley. They begin to head over, as I begin to leave.

"Be safe." I am stopped as Ashton grabs my hand and pulls me close. "Don't worry, we will find this descendant and be saving the Director before you know it." He says.