-Detour-

Hello my sweet, beautiful readers!

I just wanted to thank everyone for reading ❤️ if not for y'all I would not be doing what I love to do, creating these stories. I also just wanted to clear things up with the story line~

You are initially picked up after Orochimaru's invasion where the third Hokage was unfortunately killed, at this time you must be at least 17-19 (I firmly believe that is still a child in their eyes due to most of them being much older).

Ages of the members (not exact) along with little explanations of them about how they are with the reader:

-Pein (35)

He is a complicated man with complicated feelings. He is unable to make any type of connection to anyone unless it be out of forcing it, so when the reader is found and used he tries to feel some type of Romanticism when taking advantage of the situation. Although he would rather make things less complicated and just keep the reader to himself.
His only way of reconciling with himself with the guilt of harming the only woman he's ever been truly "romantic" with is to allow her to become one of them.

-Konan (35)

As a fellow woman, Konan feels the pain and despair the reader does for the sole fact of if this was her... Would she be able to be strong and withstand it?
She brings the reader her own notes of the members and what she believed their kinks to be... Maybe Konan fantasizes about these things.

-Itachi (21-23)

Itachi was (13) at the time of killing his entire clan which makes the reader roughly around (10-11) at the time.

There is a flashback before Itachi's intimate scene with the reader where they are training together until Itachi yes the reader that he has to go, but the reader is conflicted when he tells her she must stay there. When the reader attempts to still go along she is injured by a stream to her side, as a child with no ninja skills yet this wound was serious. That day the reader vowa to never think about it ever again and soon began her intensive training regimen to train as a ninja, only for their paths to cross each other once again years later.

Itachi is vulnerable to the reader and wishes to make up for lost time. His guilt was beginning to overwhelm him, but somehow he managed to keep himself together to continue with his original plan...

-Kisame (33)

I personally love kisame, but most people do not apparently. He has a pretty messed up past, but his role here is more of a one of fear. He knows what the reader is beginning to do and although he doesn't want to be apart of it he would still like to watch how it all unfolds.

-Deidera (19-20)

Deidera is a young foolish man, hopeless romantic in a sense. He desires romance and someone to actually give a fuck about what he is doing or enjoy his art as he does. With him being the closest to the reader's age it makes it harder for him to keep his cool and is seen being antsy and unsure of himself. This is why deidera offers to carry the heavy pack, attempting to show off his natural good looks and physique. After becoming physical with the reader (whom I shall deem as his official first) he becomes attached to the reader.

-Sasori (35)

Sasori has never felt the touch of a woman, so when the reader is willing to visit him, explore that realm of romance, and is completely satisfied by him he becomes unsure of why he is there in the first place. He sees the reader as his own escape, but does not quite act upon that feeling initially.

-Hidan (23)

Hidan had definitely been around the block a few times, but he has never had a romantic relationship. After the long night the reader had with Hidan, he begins to develop a soft spot for the reader. He acts tough, but the truth is after finding himself unable to even die in any situation he has found life almost unbearable even with his God telling him it's a blessing...

-Kakuzu (90-95)

An older man who is greedy and wishes for nothing but a quiet life, Kakuzu is seen as a scary demanding man. Known for taking what he wants when he wants it, or so the reader thinks. In this story Kakuzu had been watching over the reader for a long time trying to figure her out, but ended up pulling her up from the bath before she drowned herself. Initially the reader thought his actions were purely for sexual gain, but when he saw the reader reacting so innocently and pure Kakuzu himself slowly fell for her.

-Zetsu (no known age)

This was purely because one of my favorite readers had asked me to add this, it was not originally in my and to add him, as was Kisame... But I figured a peeping Tom would be easy to write about. Plus if you like Zetsu even better! This character is basically brought in to make the reader feel she had absolutely no privacy, unable to feel her solitude. It is a tough thing to actually think about in all honesty.

-Tobi (--)

We have yet to get to him, but just know it will sting.

And that is about it, if there is anymore questions do pop a comment and let me know. Was this helpful at all??? 

 Was this helpful at all???