Does Love Exist??

• Dedicated to My Friendss<3

New story!! Please comment and vote on this one, and I won't stop writing it, like the other one! By the way.. No vampires, werewolves, etc. involved. Yeah, I'll leave that to Stephenie Meyer, and Alyson Noel! Love you wattpadders! Later 

Does Love Exist?? 

Chapter One 

"Crystal R?"  

"I'm in Forks!!" 

"Ok.. Paul S?" 

I zoned out as my history teacher continued with roll. She bores me, and so does history. So, overall, I hate this class... Joy! 

I'm Crystal, in case you were wondering... And if you weren't.... Too bad! Crystal Rivera. Yeah, I'm latina! Parents were raised in Mexico, and I was born and brought up in San Jose, California. 2 miles away from the beach, amazing! Some days you could see the beach from the top of the house. Yeah... I'm a beach fanatic! If i had a choice, I'd spend all day there. But, unfortunatly, I have to spend my days learning useless crap, lovely isn't it?? Not really, especially when the teacher is lecturing you about some battle that happened in 1725. Really teacher, that side lost 3000 people?? Wow, I DON'T give a care. I then dug through my Gucci purse, and grabbed my compact mirror out. Might as well fix my hair, if I'm going to listen to this lecture. 

I wasn't Mrs-Universe Material, but I'm not ugly. I had pretty average features. I had almost-perfect, tan skin, the color of sand. My black hair, with a few dark brown highlights, reached around half way down my back. It's naturally in waves, which I hate. I usually change it somehow. So, today, it was perfectly straight, and my bangs were pinned back, with a hot pink bobby pin, showing off my eyes. I have to admit, my eyes were gorgeous. They were chesnut brown, always shining. They were bright, unless I was very angry or upset. Then, they turn a dark chocolate color. Not that pretty. So I tried to stay happy as much as possible, so I wouldn't have ugly eyes. As for the rest of my features, they're pretty basic. Nose in the middle of my face, light pink lips below that. Then, two double pierced ears, one on each side of my head.  

Buzzzzzz! My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out, and looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to me. Everyone was either texting, or asleep. Absolutely no one was paying attention to the teacher. I feel kind of bad, she's just wasting words! When no one's listening. I then read the message 

Arianna: Girlllll, when will this teacher like shut up?? Her nasaly voice is like ruining my mood! 

I silently chuckled at her idiocry, then turned around to see her. Her baby blue eyes were hidden from me, as she looked at her phone. Her wavy bleach blonde hair fell infront of her eyes, no matter all the attempts she made to push it away. Yeah... She was your typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl. The ones who freak out over a broken nail, and spend hours perfecting themselves. That's her. But there's two differences between her and a stereotypical blonde. One, she's not a cheerleader. Shocking, I know right?? But, she was a gymnast and a ballet dancer, since she was 3. So, she's VERY flexible, and well amazing! And the second stereotype she breaks is that, she's not a whore. She has a boyfriend, Adam, and they're adorable. Death will be the only thing to split them up. They've been together since... Wow 9th grade? Maybe earlier... But point is, long time. And she is suprisingly still a virgin. Which makes her awesome! Yeah, teen sex is about the worst thing in my definition. That and drugs. Won't do them now, not for a while!  

BRRRRIIIINNGGG! Finally, stupid class is over! Thank god! I quickly grabbed my purse, and walked out, waiting for Arianna. She came out, shortly after, and we walked over to G hall, where we had our next class. For Arianna, that would be ballet. And for me... That would be choir. Yes, I'm a lala loser, choir nerd, take your pick. But, for me singing is just another form of writing, or drawing. But you don't need any supplies, which makes it really hard. Like for band, you just blow into the instrument, and it makes noise. Big whoop! But in choir, we have no assistance, just our vocal cords. Not as easy, I think. Singing lower than guys, not a piece of cake. Blowing into a hole... No comment. 

I ran into choir, and grabbed my binder from the rack, and went to sit in the risers. 

"Morning Camille." The director said to me. I sighed, 3 years I've known him, and he still doesn't get my name right. Oh yeah.. If you were wondering.. I'm a triplet. Suprise!! Yeah... I would say it's pretty awesome, I mean, who wouldn't want to have 2 other people who look like you?? On the other side of the pancake, who wants 2 people who know pretty much every single detail about you, and always know what you're thinking! On top of that, I have 2 younger brothers. And yes, they're twins too, in case you were wondering! Well triplets... Yeah.. Our family is kind of messed up.. But I love them.. Sometimes... 

"Hey sis," Camille said, plopping down in the chair besides me. I looked at her, and saw a mirror image of myself. Except for her clothes and hair, she looked exactly like me. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she had on a sweatshirt, dark skinny jeans, and chocolate brown uggs on. I, on the other hand (Why is that the phrase?? I meN, who's on hands?? Not me...) wore bright pink plain t-shirt. Then I had on black sweat pants, with a hot pink heart at the top of the right thigh, then it said Love, in white block letters. I had on some cream colored mini boots on. Yeah.. I'm the hyper one, Camille is the mature (sometimes...) one, and Angelica is the smart one. Speaking of the nerd, Angelica sat besides me. 

"Hey people," She said, taking out her phone and immediatly started texting. Camille and I shared a glance, then rolled our eyes. You see... Well.. It's complicates.. But let's just say, our whole family is in a serious depression, and it's like.. Well... Depressing! I know, but seriously... It's not enjoyable being at home. 

Mr. Gillis' voice brought me out of my daydreaming. Then, for the next 50 minutes, my head was occupied with solfege. On my way to volleyball, I kept singing, so, la, ti, do, do, do, mi, and it continued. As I dressed out for volleyball, all my stress slowly faded away. Thoughts of volleyball filled my head instead. Volleyball, one of the few things that I couldn't living without doing. Volleyball is the way I let out all my stress, and anger. Spiking, bumping, setting, I love it all. As I was tying my shoes, Carlos popped into my head. No, I thought, not now, as I struggled to keep the tears in. I couldn't do this here, not now. I gave my laces one last tug, and got out of the locker room. Time to play! 

Ok. What do you think?? Who's Carlos?? Opinion, feedback, please! Sorry if i offeneded you with the blonde part, or band part! :)And I'll totally give you feedback on your stories, if you give me feedback on mine.:) Smile, Vote, Comment!:)