I leaned forward kissing his ear and whispering.

"What do you want me to do bun?"

He let out a breath, he seemed slightly worried.

"I-I want you t-to fuck me Tae"

"You sure?"

He nodded, now more sure of himself.

"Kim Taehyung I want you to take my virginity, Now. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk. I want you to make me yours."

I was shocked at the boy on my lap, his demanding attitude turning me on.

"Tell me if you ever want to stop."

I pressed my lips against Jungkooks as he began grinding against me, the friction making my thoughts fill with lust. I broke apart the kiss just long enough to pull off Jungkooks shirt, throwing it across the room. I started leaving sloppy kisses along his jawline as everything in my mind sped up. I couldn't think clearly anymore and all I wanted was to see Jungkook beneath me, a moaning mess.

I pushed Jungkooks back against the mattress, starting to leave hickeys on his neck. I began biting down on his neck making quiet moans escape his mouth.

I kissed down his chest, reaching his V line. I looked up at him and he nodded, letting me know it was okay to continue. I pulled the pink skirt off, along with the thigh high fishnets. I looked up at the white lace panties Jungkook had on, then at his face a red blush covering his cheeks. I smirked up at him before using my teeth to pull down the panties, his breath hitching. I reached into a side drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. I lathered a generous amount on my fingers, letting it warm up as I left more hickeys across Jungkooks torso, small whimpers escaping his lips. When I thought the lube was warm enough I looked up at Jungkook.

"This is gonna hurt a little bun, mmkay?"

He nodded and I pushed one of my fingers in his ass. His breath hitched loudly and he bit his lip. I let him adjust before adding in another finger. Jungkook winced but nodded,

"Keep going."

I started moving my fingers in a scissor motion, whimpers and winces escaping Jungkooks lips.

"Bun if it hurts we can stop..."

Jungkook shook his head,

"No I like it. But I want you."

"Bun... I don't think-"

Jungkook cut me off by taking out my fingers and sitting up, kneeling in front of me.

"I want you. Now."

Jungkook climbed on my lap, lining up his ass with my dick.

"Bun... you don't need to."

"Fuck Tae stop. I want you to fuck me sensless. I want to ride your dick until I can't fucking move. I want you."

I looked at Jungkook, a serious look on his face. I nodded slowly, and Jungkook began lowering himself on my dick, screaming out once I was inside him.

"Koo?"

He took in a deep breath, nodding as he started moving slowly. I helped guide him and soon enough Jungkook either got used to the pain or liked it. He was moaning loudly, he was gripping tightly on my shoulders his nails digging into my skin, his mouth hung open and his eyes were filled with lust.

"Fuck Tae... Ah~ touch me..."

His voice dripped with sex, a sound I wanted to keep for myself. I began stroking him as he bounced up and down on my dick.

"Fuck... Tae..."

I grabbed his hair, tugging on it lightly remembering how he liked it earlier.

"Ah~ Tae~ I'm gonna-"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence he released into my hand his loud moan echoing in my ears as I released into his ass. We both came down from our highs, looking at each other, out of breath.

"Was that good Bun?"

I said between pants and he nodded. I smiled,

"lets go clean up."

I carried Jungkook to the bathroom, because when he stood he complained about the pain in his ass. I put him in the tub, turning on the water and putting in bubbles. I climbed in, letting Jungkook lean on my chest. We sat in silence until Jungkook looked up at me, smiling.

"I love you Tae. I'm glad we did this, and I'll want to do it again sometime soon."

He giggled, making me smile and chuckle.

"Anything for you Bun."

We finished cleaning ourselves and were pretty tired so I gave Jungkook a shirt and boxers and put on a pair of my own. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook, letting his soft snores be like music to help me sleep.

(TIMESKIP)

I woke up and Jungkook was gone, his side of the bed empty and cold.

"Kook? Are you in the bathroom?"

I didn't hear a response so I got up to look. I opened the bathroom door to see a broken window, a note and a small amount of blood on the floor.

"W-what?"

×ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ×

×bₑₐᵤₜy×