76

You didn't hesitated to bolt towards Akashi and Aoi who are stuck in an old monkey bar that was about to collapse.

Your head was all blank and it was only your body that was moving. You might call it a mother's instincts, and adrenaline was kicking in. You never felt so scared of losing Aoi and Akashi.

Katsuki immediately shoved Shoto's hands off him and started to run towards the twins too. He is the father of those kids, and he can't bare to let them get injured nor lose them. A cold sweat ran down Katsuki's temples, an indication that he was scared.

"M-mommy." Aoi's lips trembled in fear as he tried not to move from his spot. He and Akashi were at the top of the monkey bar and apparently, the pillar of the monkey bar is rusty and is about to break. None of the boys knew that it wasn't supposed to be used yet since it's under construction.

Your hands were trembling, "A-aoi, Akashi... mommy is here. Mommy's gonna get you out of there... o-okay?" you tried to calm yourself down as you talked to the boys. You started to climb up the monkey bar, and you made sure that you are stepping on the strong part of the bar.

"A-aocchan, t-t-take mommy's hand." your voice were trembling as you extended your arms, reaching for the closest kid to you.

Aoi hesitated but he immediately took your hands and slowly walked to you. As soon as you had Aoi in your arms, you turned to see Akashi, who was farther away than Aoi's position earlier, "A-akacchin, I need you to come closer so t-that I can hold y-you."

"Mommy, I'm scared..." Akashi is already weeping, and you can't seem to swallow the lump on your throat, "Akacchin, mommy's got you, okay? Trust mommy."

"O-okay..." the monkey bar was really tall and you feared that if one of them fall, they might seriously injure themselves, knowing that they still have a small and fragile body and it can definitely break their bones if they fall from the tall height.

Akashi began to slowly crawl over the bars, and he would stop when the pillars would shake. The monkey bar seemed like it would break any minute, and you feared the fact that it could collapse while Akashi is still there.

The monkey bar was barely intact to the ground!

You immediately grab Akashi as soon as he was within your reach. But it was too early to celebrate, the steel which you used to stand on collapsed, making you fall.

Your hands instinctively covered Akashi and Aoi's head so that incase they would hit their heads on the ground. You closed your eyes - and you're way too surprised to even scream.

You waited for an impact but there wasn't any. You immediately shot your eyes wide open and to see Katsuki holding you up in a bridal position while you were carrying both of the boys in your arms.

Katsuki was glad that he made it in time to catch you from falling. And thanks to his daily training, he was able to carry the three of you in his arms to safety, "Thank God I made it." Katsuki was relieved. He felt all the anxiety that was hitting him earlier was gone.

But that didn't stop the metal bar from falling apart.

Metals began to fall towards your direction and Katsuki wasn't able to use his quirk because he was holding you and he wasn't able to react fast, "Fuck!"

The falling metals weren't able to land at you when Shoto activated his Ice quirk to make an iceberg just by stepping on the ground. Luckily, Shoto was able to think and react fast, or else the four of you would be barbecue right now.

Shoto ran towards your direction, "Are you guys alright?" he asked in calm, yet nervous tone. You nodded in response that made Shoto feel relieved, too.