Chapter 36: Tyrion's Birthday Party

I arrived at the Marcellus Mansion with Edna and Mellie by my side, holding boxes of cake and tubs of ice cream. I was pleasantly surprised by Alissa, who I hadn't seen since I moved out of the Marcellus mansion, opening the door for me.

"Good morning your Ladyship!" She bubbled as she curtseyed to me. It was really good to see Allisa again, the last time I had even spoken to her was the day I had moved out of the Marcellus Mansion.

"Good morning Alissa! How have you been?" I cooed back happily.

"Very well Lady Riley!" She giggled happily. "Well, come this way Lady Riley, the party is being held in the garden today!" She said excitedly as she showed me, Edna and Mellie through to the beautiful garden at the back of the mansion.

The sun was shining brightly and the lush green grass and bushels of beautiful flowers were soaking up every last drop of light. This alcove of flowers and greenery seemed to attract lots of wildlife; I heard quite a few birds chirping in the trees and saw a few squirrels running and ducking behind bushes, and even a small deer, with awesome pastel pink fur, resting at the edge of the garden. With all the sunshine and greenery, it seemed the perfect party to wear white, which as per usual, I was wearing white.

 With all the sunshine and greenery, it seemed the perfect party to wear white, which as per usual, I was wearing white

"Riley!" I heard Alice's cheerful voice. "You've arrived!" I looked forward and saw that Alice was beautifully dressed in a coppery pink color, almost the exact same color as her hair. The dress had a very sinched waist, I internally worried about her organs, with a beautiful silk skirt and no sleeves. She also wore a large hat, probably to protect her from the sun.

"You look stunning Alice." I said as we hugged, and I meant it. Alice was exceptionally beautiful, evident by the string of suitors who religiously sent her love letters and flowers.

"You too Riley. I think white dresses are really your trademark." She said grinning at me. I was beginning to see that Alice was not your typical 'noble Lady'. She did not prescribe to the specific gentile mold of mild mannered, quiet young ladies, yet her sharp wit and cunning were what made her special.

"Thank you. Where can I put the cakes?" I asked, gesturing to Edna and Mellie behind me, seeing that their arms were getting tired.

"Oh we've made some space on the table." She gestured towards the large garden table. Edna and Mellie immediately began taking the cakes out of their boxes and placing them on the table. Once everything was set out, I realized that I had probably brought a bit too much...

 Once everything was set out, I realized that I had probably brought a bit too much