New Girl

It was my first day at a new school, new people, new surroundings and no friends, i waited out at the end of my driveway where the bus was supposed to pick me up, it was a cold dark morning and it looked like it was going to start pouring at any minute. Finally the bus pulled up and the doors swung open, i got on and sat in the nearest empty seat. I could hear someone ask someone else who i was, i just turned up my ipod and pulled up my hood. About a half hour later the bus pulled up to a giant building...definatly bigger then my last school, I got off the buss and pulled my schedual out of my pocket -1st period, Room 300, Mrs.Tailing, Earth Science- Great, They had me traveling half way across the school on my first day, I walked through the front doors and took an immediat right, i asked a monitor wich way room 300 was, she ignored me probably because she had headphones in.....some monitor she was...the bell rang and somehow i found myself over by the 700's so i turned around and went back the way i came, Suddenly a old scratchy voice called from behind me "Young lady, you need to get to class your late!" i turned around and a old lady with moppy white hair looked at the clock and back at me "But i.." "No excuses, now get to class your already late" she yelled before i could finish my sentance... wow what a bitch, whats wrong with the monitors in this school. Finally i arrived at my unfortunate destination...earth science.. i opened the door and the lady in the front of the room looked over at me, she had long black hair and looked fairly young "Hello there, you are?" seriously....seriously! they didnt even let the teachers know there was going to be a new student!. i could feel all the eyes in the room on me "Uhhh my names Jordyn Edwards...i'm new to the school" i said "hmmm" she said as she made her way to the computer, she stared at the screen for at least two minutes before finally looking up "Ohh yess, i'm sorry, i wasn't aware you'd be here so soon they told us it'd be atleast another week, you can take a seat wherever you please and since it's your first day i'll let you just observe for now and we'll have you get more involved tomorrow" she said with a warming smile.....i'm just glad she didn't make me do that 'About me' bull shit that most teachers make the new students do. For the rest of the period i just stared out the window occasionally looking up at the board. Mrs.Tailing was actually pretty nice, she let me leave five minutes early wich didnt help much cuz i still ended up being late for my next class wich was algebra.