Ch.8 -Guilty as Charged-

October 3rd, 2012

I’m going to run away from this hell hole. Okay, okay. So first this morning I made sure to leave early for school so I wouldn’t run into Ariel or Demetrius but they were a step ahead of me and Ariel jumped out of the bushes scaring me half to death. I asked where Demetrius was and she said...

“What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing with my brother?”

“Nothing. What are you talking about?”

“You, bitch!! You know what I’m talking about. You’re cheating on me.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. You passionately kissed Demetrius and now I feel dirty.”

“What the hell, Ariel?”

“Don’t you ‘what the hell’ me.  This means war. I declare Demetrius and I mortal enemies until one of us gets you first. Until them revoir ma bête sexy.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before strutting her stuff down the sidewalk. You have no idea how confused I was. I had no idea I was in the middle of a sibling war for my affection. Most likely it’s one-sided but still. If Ariel knows I’m gay then why is she trying so hard to get me to like her? Bu that’s only one thing that happened today in the morning.

Later that day in history class my teacher paired Demetrius and I up as partners and I was furious. When he walked over to my table he didn’t say a word to me. It was back to square one with this shit. So I have 1) a sibling war going on 2)a mute boy angry at me 3) I have to be partners with me. Damn, my life sucks but there’s one last thing to add to my terrible list for today.

When I got home the Henderson’s were sitting on my couch just like the first time I met Demetrius except Ariel was there and Demetrius was with me standing up. Mom announced that this weekend we would all participate in camping. Dad would be there, Mom, Demetrius, Mr. Alexander, Mr. Daniel, Ariel, and even Marisol. Life just sucks like that.

After life changing events happen you’re forced to go on camping trips. I can only hope and pray that it is cancelled in some sort of way.

At that point I just wanted to jumped out of a window.

Demetrius just left

Why me?

Lord, I repented. Why me?

Dammit people who invented camping out.

This would have never happened if I was a straight boy. I wonder what their life is like, not as many struggles as us but still. That would be awesome.

12:00

Just had a wet dream about Demetrius. I wish I knew how to work the washing machine. The one time when I get sleep this week I have a damn wet dream. Well fuck Demetrius!! He won’t be kissing in my dreams again. Time to get new sheets.

12:30

Damn, Demetrius and his beautiful voice and gorgeous face and wonderful red hair. Damn these wet dreams again. I just can’t stay dry.