13. Meeting again(Edited)

Seviyorum (love you) readers. Can't be more thankful to you!
210 reads is a lot for me don't know about you people *still thanks*

Don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter 🌼

Rose's POV

Soon after that night I left for Russia. My heart didn't wish to stay there nor attend her wedding. So, I've been staying in Russia since two days now.

I'm staying at Georgia's place. Well she's a new intern at the hospital plus a good friend. She has no idea about my past nor the reason I'm staying at her place.
I lied, saying that there was some paint work going on at my apartment and I'm allergic to paint and she let me stay.

That person is my only nightmare. If he comes to know I'm back he'll never leave me. He'll beat me to the second I don't sign those papers.
And trust me I'm never ever signing the papers no matter what.

While my mind was set ablaze about that person's thoughts, Georgia called for me, "Rose you want some coffee?" I replied back to her, "Yeah. Georgia, I hope I'm not troubling you?"

"No, you're not your highness." She bowed down making me smile and when she left for coffee I lost my mind again in those evil thoughts.

Third person's POV

Rose wasn't attending any cases as she was on a leave. She also didn't wanted that person to come to know that she's back here in Russia. Georgia left for hospital. 

It was forty five minutes passed five, Rose was engrossed in reading a book when she heard the bell ring. She unlocked the door. While she peeked through it her jaw dropped, shiver ran down her spine. She wasn't able to move and everything went numb for her.

Until someone pushed her inside and locked the door back.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing here?" She enquired as she took her steps back with sweat dripping from her forehead, "Didn't you miss me, baby?" He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closely.

Her chest moved up and down with fear cascading inside her system, "Leave right now, leave or else I'll scream." Her eyes welled up with anger. fear. hatred.

"Xavier doesn't take orders." Saying he dipped his nails into her waist and pushed her to a back wall. Before she could speak something he started throwing punches on her stomach.

She cried and screamed for help but the more he saw her in pain the more it was satisfying for him, "Pl-please stop. pl..please. No. No. Ahhh."  Her breaths were fading so was the color of her face. His eyes caught this and he stopped punching her and took some documents out from his trousers, "Now you sign them or else I kill you today." He shoved papers on her face.

"No, I'll nev-never sign them." Rose tried speaking but the pain in her stomach didn't let her. The side of her stomach was turning reddish-blue. Xavier pulled her through her arm and started slapping her right left until she passed out.