《 I Love You~》

"Oh my god, really? You think... I love you? Damn, girl, go, get a life. I don't even have words to describe my unliking towards you... No words to describe the amount of hatred I've inside me for you. Get the hell out of my way now." He shouted at her making her flinch and she bit her lips to stop her sobs.

"But- I" She choked on her words as she tried to speak back. This whole fuss and anger of his weren't digestible by her, she wasn't understanding as to why he was behaving like this after they've been hooking like for months now.

"Stop! I've no damn wish of hearing your filthy and disgusting voice. All I want you to do is- Go to hell." He slightly pushed her back and she landed on the floor as she was standing there literally, lifeless. He went off but she just sat down on the cold marble floor of the canteen and cried bitterly playing his actions and words inside her mind as each sob left her mouth. People laughing around her made her more vulnerable and she cried more... There was no stopping for her and she just sat there on the floor crying over all this drama which just took place. It wouldn't have shattered her so much if it wasn't public. It hurt her more as he did it in front of everyone. 

Soon, her best friend came beside her and pulled up her lifeless body. She wasn't ready to co-operate so he just dragged and dragged her out of the college canteen and then toward the parking lot and pushed her inside the car and soon drove off. He wasn't going to drop her to her apartment because he knows, she would do something nonsense.

He was hell angry over the thing and it was visible as he clutched the steering wheel so tightly that he knuckles turned bright white with all the tight gripping.

She wasn't even looking toward him, she was busy crying, mourning over the literal breakup which just happened. She hid her face by burying it into her elbow and cried bitterly.

"Stop crying like a weak bitch now, you ain't one." He shouted and she jolted in her place and cried harder looking at him with her puffy eyes and red face.

"Your face looks like baboons ass, red." He joked, angrily. He knew she would feel hurt and that's what he wanted her to feel right now, all the more hurt. She sniffled and angrily looked at him.

"Don't even give me that look now, I asked you about the bastard you been dating but you fucking said nothing and just blushed. See the results now?" He smacked his hands on the steering wheel angrily.

"But, you were there when he said that to me... You could've done something." She whined and he gave out a loud sarcastic chuckle.

"Yeah... I could've, I didn't want to. You freaking deserved it. Who asked you to date that bastard? Didn't you hear all those chatter about him in the college.? Or were you deaf?" He hissed and she gulped hard.

"He said- all that chatter was baseless, not true." She reasoned.

"And you believed that bastard, the least you could do was tell me the name of the person you been fucking." He angrily shouted and parked the car beside the road as the tears, angry tears, rolled down his cheeks.

"I thought he was right." She turned her face to the other side as she remembered how dumb she was back there... She immediately regretted.

"I begged you daily to reveal the name... All you had to do was answer me, you think it was that hard. Now, he insulted you because he's done with you, he's done enjoying you. You ruined, you fucking ruined everything all by yourself. Can you not see how bad the damage is?" He grabbed her by her shoulders and shooked her. But she was out of answers.

"He's going to explain things to everyone in his way and the one who loses the respect is you... nobody's going to respect you the way they used to... The teachers... everyone. You might be getting to pack up your stuff as your image shatters here. You might be losing your scholarship too... You see?" He said and she blankly stared at him.

"I thought, I thought, he was angry over me because of the news I gave him... I thought- I could handle him but I didn't expect this." She cried.  "I'm Pregnant." she sniffled and turned away from him and cried harder.

"You're what?" He asked in complete shock and she cried more. "You heard it right... I'm." She told him dejectedly and he sighed loudly.

"I love you... I love you." He said dropping few more tears down. He was hurt with everything but he wasn't going to let go of her now, he wasn't going to let her drown in her sorrows and guilt.

"What're you saying..." She cried and shake her head. "I do love you, that's not out of sympathy, not out of pity, I really do..." He held her hand and took deep breaths...

"You can't... I'm used. Enjoyed, fucked up. I'm nothing perfect which you deserve, not even near to perfect. You deserve someone flawless." She said and stepped out of the car.

"Hell with your perfect and deserving, you didn't deserve the suffering, that bastard, he didn't deserve you or your love and yet you gave it all to him without any word, without any hesitation, selflessly, now, I want you to do that for me... I want you to love me the way I love you. I can promise you, you won't have to suffer anymore... You won't have to handle everything alone, just say, yes." He stopped her and she sighed.

"Thank you..." She hugged him and he hugged her back and pulled away shortly.

"So you- will you accept my love?" He asked scratching the back of his neck and she nodded.

"You know me, I won't be able to love you soon not just immediately. But, I could try. I would love to try to love my bestie in another way... it'll be not just now." She sniffles and he nodded.

"I could wait that much with this much hope" he replies and made her sit in the car and they both drove off to her home with new feelings erupting amongst them.

_______________

So guys, this isn't any one shot as I see it... I could be writing few shots about this plot, you never know...

I'll update all the things and whatever it is... after eid holiday. Today is eid here, so yeah...

Eid Mubarak...