5

Beomgyu's POV

"It's just-" *sniff* "he treated me harshly and even poured milk tea on me" *sniff*.

Right now, I'm on my room with my sister who's crying nonstop over a Kang Taehyun.

She's acts spoiled and is a total brat if you noticed. But she's still my sister and I have to act like a good brother to him.

Sometimes, I would tell her to shut up and be mad towards her behavior, but seeing my little sister really makes me in pain as well.

I just patted her back and gave a lot of tissues.

I know my sister can be annoying at times, but this time, Kang Taehyun crossed the line.

Pouring his drink on my sister?!

Who does he think he is??

When I see him tomorrow, I'm gonna punch him so bad likes he deserves so.

I can't forgive people who makes my Gyumi cry.

The same goes to Kang Taehyun.

"I told you a million times that there's a lot of better guys than Taehyun." I said to my sister.

"He's the only one I love in all of those guys" she said in all seriousness. "He's the only guy who made me so happy." she said smiling to herself.

"But he's also the guy who makes you cry like a baby" I told her.

She just sat there silently, wiping her tears.

"You'll still get him for me right?" She asked me suddenly.

"But you don't deserve him" i said as She shot me a death glare.

I just sighed.

"If that's the only thing that'll make you happy then" I said, giving in.

"Yayyyy thank you thank you thank you" She said jumping up and down hugging me.

Yes. That's more like it, just be happy. Choi Gyumi