13

A/N: another update :) ily guys

Shit, wrong move

Thankfully you're saved when their attention is averted to the door behind you. ''Yo, Namjoon said to-'' the familiar deep voice begins, but stops. You feel a heated gaze burning holes into the back of your head.

''the fuck. Is that Y/N?''

You slowly turn around.

Taehyung's figure stands at the door, dressed in a casual hoodie and jeans. An expression of annoyance marred his beautiful features as his gaze met yours.

This was the first time you'd seen him bare faced without his mask and a cloak.

A living art.

You're still at a loss of words when he walks towards you, gripping your wrist and dragging you out the door.

''The hell you having dinner with them for?'' he asks, irritance lacing his tone as he faces you. ''How many times have I told you we're dangerous?''

''Why do you care?'' you ask, trapped within his grasp. ''Besides, they were so nice! And good looking!''

''...huh?!'' he growls, jaw clenching. ''You said I was hot!''

You pause, getting distracted by the intensity of his breathtaking eyes. They were a striking chestnut, bright beams of sunlight accenting the tiny golden flecks in his fleeting gaze.

''Okay, you're hot'' you admit, eyes trailing from his eyes to his rosy lips. ''But I never expected them to be hot too!''

You recall their handsome faces peering at you, the way Jungkook's lips curved into a sly smirk, Jimin's jawline stronger than your wifi connection.

His eyebrows furrow in annoyance. ''Why you smiling like an idiot for?''

''Jungkook called me cute!'' you cup your face into your hands, letting out a tiny squeal.

''he's obviously lying''

You peek at him through the tiny slit of your fingers. ''Don't worry, you're still my favorite..''

His expression contorts into a satisfied one as you bring your hands away from your face and stare at him.

''Let me kiss you...'' you lean in, not resisting your temptations any longer. His lips were just there, as if asking to be kissed.

He backs away, his large hands covering your mouth immediately. ''Gross. Fuck off''

You remove his hand away from your mouth, floundering in his intense gaze. Something like bitterness flickered in those remarkable eyes and instantly flashed away, buried deep in that icy mask which overtook the rest of his features.

''You know..'' you begin. ''You remind me of the sea''

He tilts his head, looking down at you. ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?''

''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people''

He lets out a little scoff, mouth tilting into a half smirk. ''Go home'' he says, eyelashes fluttering as he lowered his gaze and turned away from you.

You watch his figure enter the cafe to meet his other two friends, and you turned around yourself.

Walking away, you were unaware of the set of eyes which watched you dubiously.

-

You slip home before your mother returns, but you're shocked when you see Kai, the boy who had been missing for about 13 chapters, stand at your doorstep.

''Kai?!'' you exclaim in astonishment and excitement, running and throwing yourself on top of him for a hug. ''Where the hell were you? How are you back?''

He buries his head into your shoulders, hugging you back rather tightly. ''Lets go inside. I'll tell you everything''

You unlock the door, helping him inside. You had millions of questions rummaging through your mind, but decided to keep quiet for the time being. Poor boy looked traumatized.

You are seated in your room, Kai across you gripping his jug of coffee tightly. That shit is hot, how is he holding it?

''The cloaked men...'' he begins quietly, and you listen eagerly. ''After they took me away, they made me do all sorts of things''

''Like?'' you ask softly.

He shakes his head almost painfully. ''I can't say it. It hurts''

''You've met them?'' he asks.

''Yeah'' you nod, and he bites his lip.

''Stay away from them. Don't be fooled if they act nice''

You hear the front door suddenly unlock, and he gets up to leave. ''I'll be going now. I'll visit you tomorrow again''

You watch him leave your room, none of your questions answered. His replies were too ambiguous.

''Mom?'' you call, expecting she had come home as you heard the door unlock.

No one answered.

''hey...who the hell opened the front door?'' you ask yourself, looking out the window.

A/N: [Scenario] Taehyung as a doctor

Taehyung: how are you today?

Patient: I'm fine, thank you

Taehyung: get the fuck out then