Chapter 5

"Hmm...Just the Classic and Spicy." I said as He called the waiter. "Ma'am. What would you like?" The waiter said as he took out a paper and pen.

"25 sets of Classic and Spicy," Momo said. "Is that all?" The waiter said. "Yep."

"Momo... Are we really gonna eat the much?! Also, 25 sets is expensive!" I whisper. "Don't worry my parents owned this place." He said as he sat comfortably in his chair.

"Y-Your Parents Own This Place?!" I said in Shock.

"That's why my lunch is always jokbal duh!"

I chuckled and we continued talking until the food came

=====

I heard him chuckle. " Jokbal is also my favorite food. So I'm Lucky I can get Free Jokbal every day."

" Woah How do keep your fine shape?!" I said while looking at him. " Easy! I run 10KM every day. From here to School." He said with a smug look.

I saw the waiter walking to us with 5 sets of Jokbal. "Here 5 sets the other 20 will come later." He said as he bows and walk away. "Woah! 5 Sets of jokbal cost more than my Monthly Pocket Money!"

"Dude! Your drooling!" He said. I quickly wipe it and started feasting.

=====

[50 minutes later]

"Woah I'm Full!" I said as I rubbed my tummy. "Momo are you hiring by the moment? The amount that the school pays me isn't enough for my living expenses." I added

"Sorry, but we are full of staff. But... I know A place that's hiring."

"Does it have a high pay?" I said with a serious tone." It pays about...Let me see" He said as he took out his phone. "It pays about ₩50,000($42.05) per hour," He said and handed me his phone. ₩50,000 that's quite big If I worked 6 hours. I could finally have a nice living!"

"So what kind of Job is that?" I ask wondering if It's a good one for such high pay. " Hmmm...You'll work at the club as a bartender. Wait how old are you?" He asks.

"17 in my last year of high school."

"Ok give me your number I'll text you the address," he said as he handed me his phone. I type in and handed it back. "Okay got to go," I said and waved goodbye to him. I looked at my watch and it was already 6:00 pm.

====
While riding my bike I notice a car following me. Maybe it's just going to the place I'm going to? Wait there are no houses there and I'm the only one who lives there...and the end is a dead end... I suddenly stop. And turned around..by looking the car it looks like a Rich person bought it. I went towards it and knocked on the window.

When they finally opened it I ask"Hello, Are you guys sure you're going to the rig-" I suddenly stop talking when I saw Nayeon sitting in the back. "N-Nayeon?!"

"W-what are you guys going here this ends in a dead end," I ask. "Uhh...Erm.I got a kick out may I stay at your place..?" She as said she got out of the car. "Why'd you get kicked out?"

"Lonnnngggg...Storrrrrrryyyy...."

I told her to ride my bike to the treehouse while I'll walk with her stuff but she disagrees with the plan. "Ehh?! Why You'll just ride the bike and I'll walk." I said confused with her answer. "I'm scared of the dark...".

"That's it?! God Jihyo...Go and sit on the bike I'll just push." As she sat down I hold all of her stuff( 2 hand-carry.) and push the bike along me.

=====
[Treehouse]
Nayeon's POV

What did I do to get kicked out?! I only burnt the Kitch-. Oh, nevermind I really deserve to get kicked out..."Jeongie! Do you have wi-fi here?" I shouted, echoing in the corridor. "Yeah! The password word is 19961101YMD". I typed it in and Wow ....the wi-fi is faster than my brain.

A few minutes later

I walk towards the living room finding Jeongyeon asleep. I finally got to see his nape and forehead. I giggle at the thought of him having short hair. I got up and got him a blanket. Then I put it over him and I sat down. I took a closer look at his face and And wow he looked handsome without those nerdy glasses he has.

Then I heard his phone ring(text). Hmm? Who's texting in the middle of the night. I looked at it and it was Momo. Aren't they always fighting, Why do Jeongyeon has his number. I looked at the text and it says an address...The address of a bar?!

From: JOKBAL BUDDY(momo)

Here's the address. [address of the bar] Tomorrow 4:40 P.M meet me there. We can discuss if you want a monthly or daily salary.

To: JOKBAL BUDDY(jeongyeon)

It's a job. Oh right his a scholar!. But don't They get monthly payment? I stood up and slept beside Jeongyeon as I was afraid of going to the dark corridor.

=====
[Next Morning]

Jeongyeon's POV

As I woke up I saw Nayeon on top of me with space of an inch. Suddenly felt my heart stop. Jeongyeon you got mina! But that was a long time ago. God my head hurts just by thinking. I finally got myself together and shove nayeon off of me. I stood up and got my phone. Oh I got a message

From: JOKBAL BUDDY(momo)

Here's the address. [address of the bar] Tomorrow 4:40 P.M meet me there. We can discuss if you want a monthly or daily salary.

To: JOKBAL BUDDY(jeongyeon)
---
I looked at the time and it was 7:00 am. thank God Jihyo we don't have school. I cooked breakfast and woke up Nayeon. "Nayeon wake up we have school today!" I lied knowing she won't wake up if there are no classes. "IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!" She yelled and finally fell down the couch. "Owwww! Wait didn't you say we have school why aren't you in your uniform"

"Cause today is "SATURDAY." I said highlighting Saturday. "GOD JIHYO YOU RUIN MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" She suddenly got up and chase me.