NL: 4

Fortune Siya Carter 🤩
______________________
Four

"Nah bitch I called sticks." I snapped as Von grabbed the second controller.

He smacked his lips and pushed me out of the way, "Man we started already." he said making me shrug.

"Ion care, give it to me. I called sticks first bitch. You wasn't even thinkin' bout the fuckin' game." I argued as he held the controller out of my reach.

"Four moveee." He dragged making me smack my lips.

"Von I swea' if you don't gimme the damn controller. I promise imma make you regret it." I told him as he just looked at me.

"Man here, crybaby ass lil girl." He mumbled handing me the controller.

"He was gone lose anyways." Del shrugged ending the game.

"I already know, the nigga ass." I shrugged sitting in front of the tv next to him.

We chose our teams before we started the game, "You always pick the weak ass Celtics g." Von hatin' ass said.

"And I beat yo' ass wit' em everytime so fuck up talkin' to me." Del waved him off as I chuckled.

The 3rd quarter was just about to end before they called a foul making me smack my lips, "They fuckin' cheatin' g on my Mama. See this why I hate playin' this weak ass game." I snapped jumping off of the couch watching as he shot the free throws making both of them.

"Her ass always yellin' ova' that damn game." Dynasty laughed making me flick him off.

My player stole the ball from his player before I ran down the court and made a 3 pointer.

Right when Del was about to make a shot his controller died and the game paused making me bust out laughing, "See this the bitch ass shit I be talkin' about. How the fuck the shit dead it's been onna' charger all fuckin' day." He snapped shaking his head grabbing the charger plugging it into the controller having to stand up so it could reach.

After about 15 minutes the game was over and Del smacked his lips passing the controller over to Von, "That shit was cheatin'." He shook his head.

"Naw you jus' ass." I shrugged as I checked my phone seeing I had a text from Lil Mama.

Lil Mama🧞‍♀️: Wyo?

Four🧝🏽‍♀️: Shit inna crib wit bro nem wtw?

Lil Mama🧞‍♀️: Im finna slide

Four🧝🏽‍♀️: Aight bet

"Lil Mama finna' come ova' here." I said locking my phone.

"Lil Mama bad as hell g." Corso shook his head as I frowned.

"Not gone happen." I shook my head as he just chuckled, I rolled my eyes and yawned, "Hm ion wanna play no more." I said handing the controller to Del.

I stood up and went into the kitchen going into the freezer and grabbed 2 ham and cheese hot pockets, opening one and putting it into the microwave.