Your sim is new to town, and didn't really have the money to fund herself. A kindly male sim took her in, and gave her a bed and food. The two started to get close, and things took a turn for the worst. The two 'lovebirds' were caught by the supposedly single sims girlfriend, was kicked out with no money and to top it all off, recently found out she was pregnant. Now, with only a plot of land to her name, she must work to provide a loving home for her child and "raise them right".
- Must be a young adult female
- You can choose any traits you like
- For a better experience; use simple clothes and hairstyles, and no makeup
- If you are playing the storyline in mind, you are more than welcome to start off with a sim that is not pregnant. However, if you want to jump straight into the challenge, you can start off with a pregnant sim, but make sure she is in her first trimester.
Starting Out and Gameplay
- Start on a lot that is 30x20 or smaller and put your money to 0.
- You can make money in anyway you like (Fishing or Gardening).
- Your game must be set on the normal lifespan
- The matriarch is more than welcome to find love again, and if you move her lover into the household, they are not allowed to have a job and have to make money like their partner.
- The challenge is completed by fishing all of the following stages.
- The category's are based on the 'Objects by Room' option.
- With any money you have left after buying things needed from each stage, you can buy any other fun items for your sim.
- In the three days it will take before your sim gives birth, you have to get things in as good shape as you can
- You will have to start to buy thing to take care of your sims basic needs, as well as prepare for the baby:
● Two items out of the toy category (this can only be one single toy
● One item out of the kids decoration category
- It is up to you if you want your sim to have a home birth or give birth in the hospital
- if you are having a home birth, you will need to buy a bassinet as well
- Once your sim has given brith, you will need to start focusing more on the child through this stage and the following
- The baby's needs should come before your sims
- During the three days the child will be a baby, you will have time to focus on buying things to improve your sims mood and earn money.
- To do this you will buy the following:
● Something so you can eat quick meals (a cooler or camp fire will work best if you have Outdoor Retreat)
● Something to allow your sims to have fun (This mainly focuses on the adult sim, as you have toys from last stage)
● A toilet and shower
● A suitable place to sleep for the child
- if you managed to get a few/all of these things during the last stage, work on earning money.
- Now your sims a child, your matriarch will have to really have to start putting in effort to help her child get 'A' grades at school and reach level 10 in one skill.
- You should aim to have the Childs homework done everyday.
- By the time the child has aged up into a teenager, you should have:
● The beginning of a house (a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and one or two bedrooms)
● A stove
● A fully furnished bathroom (sink, shower, and toilet)
● An okay quality beds for both sims
● A tv
● A dining table
● A skill build item for the child
- If you have the basis of a house, you can change the matriarchs clothes to something a bit nicer if you gave her simpler clothes at the start
-Again, if you have all the things mentioned, focus on earning money to go towards the next stage.
- The final stage! Before your sim ages into a young adult and flies the nest, you should, again, aim for 'A' grades at school and reach level 10 in a skill that relates to the skill they mastered in the child stage.
- Again, aim to have the teens homework done each day.
-By the time your sim all grown up, you should aim to have:
● A good looking house, with the same room as before, but hopefully upgraded
● Good quality beds for both sims, and maybe a double bed for the mother.
● A skill building item for the teen
● Any other items you feel are needed in order to reach the last goals to complete the challenge
- The challenge ends once the teen has aged up into a young adult
Resource; @ Hanjisims on simscommunity.info
YOU ARE READING
Sims 4 ChallengesRandom
These challenges are not made by me, I found them online and decided to put them into one book so it's easier to pick out challenges. I hope you find some use in this book as well! I will add at the end of each challenge who wrote it and where I got...