Chapter 6 - Dinner

Hey there loves!

Inert your playlist here.
(just curious)

***

"So, you're saying that this year's theme is love?" Kenzy asked in disbelief.

"Seriously what were you guys even doing without knowing the theme? So dumb," Natalie muttered while texting.

"Oh shut up! Do you want me to start listing all the times that you proved you were dumb?" Kenzy shouted while getting off the couch.

Natalie's eyes widened as Kenzy kept advancing towards her.
Amber and I pulled Kenzy back causing her to sit back on the couch while Natalie smirked.

"Lemme just wipe that smirk off of her face!" Kenzy shouted while trying to free herself from our grip.

Tyler started munching on the popcorns he had prepared saying he would be getting a great show.

That dude was something.

"Will you stop?" I whispered.

"Where's the fun in that Dovey-boo?" he whispered back.

I sighed before continuing, "It's not going to work like this."

It was almost a week and we were not even done with the choreography. Every time we ended up arguing or fighting and then everyone headed home.

"Yah we all know that, but great discovery!" Natalie muttered sarcastically.

"Will you be serious for once?" I asked in a low voice.

"Well then come up with your choreography or whatever because your moves sucks. We'll figure out our songs. That way we don't have to see each other every day."

"Don't worry we will," Kenzy narrowed her eyes at Natalie.

"Yah sure," Natalie said bending her arms over her chest.

It was like they were having a staring contest.

"But where's the team work in that?" Amber asked.

"Screw your team work!" they both shouted together causing Amber to jump in her position.

While we were busy in our small argument here, we all missed the heated conversation that started to take place between Mason and Xavier. That was until Xavier launched a punch on Mason's nose knocking him down.

Even Tyler threw his bowl of popcorn as he rushed towards Mason along with the rest of us.

Tyler helped him up and sat him down on the couch. I couldn't help but notice the drops of blood on the floor.

"Are you nuts? What the hell did you do that for?" I asked in utter shock.

He decided to ignore me as his jaw clenched. Seeing him like that scared me. The innocence in those ocean blue eyes where hidden behind the darker shade of blue that overtook.

I stormed off to my room messing all the things as I finally got a hold of the first aid box.

When I went back down, our rivals were no more there.

"Let me fix that," I uttered, slowly taking a sit in front of Mason.

"No it's fine. I'll do it," he replied.

"Didn't you hear me the first time?"

He chuckled but then winced in pain.

------------