Shouldn't Have

"I remember the light that reflect of your eyes when you said you want me. I should've stopped asking. We should've talked. You should've left me and I shouldn't say this now. What I'm gonna expect from you?" your sentence makes him feel guilty but everything happened and he couldn't take it back.

"You're right. I should've said, no. I should've stepped back when we started. You should've left me now, then why are you still here?" He boldly questioned you back makes you scoff, unbelievably.

"You were the one who cheated, why are you so confident as if I'm the one at fault? You blame it to me, saying I was never there for you and you get lonely. If we were apart, when I should've been in your apartment. You should've thinking of me. You should've closed that door when some other try to come in. NOT inviting them in to kill your loneliness."

"Things happened. I don't have any excuses to say. What I'm trying to say is, if you were here, nothing will happen. You never have time for me and you say you love me??" He throw away his glass away and you were flinch at his new attitude.

No. Jungkook never do that. At least, that's how you observed so far.

"I NEED YOU BUT YOU WERE NEVER HERE FOR ME. YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ME. I WORK AS A SINGER, A PUBLIC FIGURE, BUT WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MORE BUSY THAN ME?" He shout at you and both of you started to cry.

"It's all about the timing." He whisper slowly while hanging his head down.

You know he's right. You know that btch he cheated with means nothing to him. You know that he didn't mean it. You know he loved you but somehow why it still makes you sad and disappointed. Why can't he stay still? Why can't he control himself? Why he did it?

But a voice interrupt you, why can't you be there for him for once?

Then you realize. It just not working.

"What we do is talking but we're saying nothing now. I'm not gonna walking away Jungkook, I-"

"If you're not walking away, but you're not feeling the same as me, then what? I know what you're gonna say so please don't love me back. It hurts." He cutted you off.

His tone was low and calming but actually it scares you even more. As if he got no emotion at all.

"Jungkook, what should I do?? What you wanted me to do??! I should be okay with you cheating behind me?"

"I don't even consider it as a cheat. but, do you even care?"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Please don't." He stood up and inhales deeply. "Let's stop this! If you still want us, fix it before we fall apart then or let's stop this all before it starts then." He stood up, showing a fake smile at you.

"We do nothing but hurting each other then, we should've never start, right?"

"Right. We shouldn't have." and that's the last time you ever saw him.