90. The Damage

90. The Damage

Elias Lin

Upon our arrival, everything in Namimori is in perfect condition Kyoya still refused to put me down.

"Kyoya put me down! I swear I won't run!" I pleaded for almost unkown amount "I won't even get out of your sight if you'd like!"

"Hn." He finally obliged, as he put me down "but I'll be keeping this one in touch."

The head disciplinary then trapped my hands against his, refusing to let me go, let alone leave in his sight. A small defeated sigh escapes my mouth to see Dino chuckle at our interactions and the other two (Kusakabe and Romario) make a floral aura behind them.

"I didn't expect for Kyoya to act so clingy!" Dino smiles at the two of us but Kyoya grunts at the tall blonde male.

Dino's word caused me to stare at him unconsciously, as I watch his gorgeous feature. Damn he looks absolutely hot! A total eye candy to women. I felt a small tug from my hand, forcing me to walk away from staring at Dino for any longer.

"W-wait Kyoya, don't pull!" I yell as I look back at the male teen "at least let me stare at Dino! He's the second person from Vongola that I was able to have a good look!"

"No." He refuse, grunting at Dino while pulling me away from the Blonde "Stop being annoying."

"Could it be..." Kyoya continues to drag me away from Dino, we had some distance when a thought came through my dense mind "... Are you jealous?"

The tall raven male stopped his tracks, causing for me to bump into his back, I look up to see his looking down at me. His expression was filled with annoyance but there weren't any trace of hatred of malice, it was just pure annoyance.

"..."

"..."

"What about it?"

"...Eh?"

"I said yes, I am jealous. What about it?" Kyoya grunts, as he ask me calmly, he's demeanor caused me to be taken back at how calm his response was.

I felt my cheeks flush, at his answer. I seem to fail to utter a word, I was too shock to hear that the infamous disciplinarian is jealous. I felt something big brewing in my stomach, as if it feels like it was fluttering.

"W-why are yo-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by the sound of explosion from where Dino was at.

The two of us decided to put this conversation aside, and check out the commotion. It was none other than Daisy, who was looking around for any signs of Yuni, while Dino starts attacking the unkillable sun guardian. Daisy's eyes lands to my figure, he smiles happily to see that one of Byakuran's target was there, but with some pests around me.

"I'm glad that I found you Elias-sama!" Daisy smiles seeing me as he walks towards my direction "please come back to our side, aren't you afraid of what might happen to your friend?"