003

what does midoriya think of you?

aries - "she's really energetic and bubbly. if only I could make friends easily like her..."

taurus - "she tends to keep quiet at times but I can tell she's really wise and strong in combat."

gemini - "she seems to be like *aries* and hangs out with her a lot, I wanna hang out with her too!"

cancer - "she seems kinda emotional at times, if only I could help her open up and see me as a really good boyfriend- N-NO I MEANT BOY...FRIEND. GUY FRIEND."

leo - "she's sooo much like iida! so smart, so hardworking...I better learn from her!"

virgo - "she seems to be the only person who *cancer* talks to... she's also meticulous in combat. having her as a best friend is really a blessing, I wanna learn from her!"

libra - "she can be bubbly and serious at the same time, she seems like todoroki's type, I wonder how high her quirk can make her go...I wonder how she does well in her tests... I wonder..." *mumble*

scorpio - "she's intimidating at times TwT but it's ok, she's usually nice to me despite being around kacchan a lot..."

sagittarius - "she seemed quiet and emotional at first but when I started to get to know her, she's actually really funny and adventurous!"

capricorn - "she's really smart and charming at the same time, much like momo! I bet they're secretly sisters! who am I kidding, they're not. hehe..."

aquarius - "she's kinda like me, but better, her quirk is a lot better, she has the potential to defeat toga even..."

pisces - "she's usually really lively! but now she seems more cool, I wonder why..."

——————
guess which idiot missed out aquarius and pisces at first lol