Hunting Hunter [Boy x Man] (Chapter 6)

Okay, to start off, I just wanna say HOLY CRAP IT'S CHAPTER SIX :O

I have managed to write other stories this long, but I have never gotten so much feedback before (: It means so much to me.

Plus, these are the longest chapter I have EVER written.

Thank you all so much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

Ethan slouched against his desk, nearly falling asleep as Mr. Gentile droned on. His eye lids felt heavy, and he knew he came to school looking like a wreck. A crack head wreck. His entire body was sore, and he regretted even coming, but that would probably raise quite a few questions from Shawn and Kyle if he didn't. The last thing he needed.

"Mr. Lyons!"

Ethan jumped, lifting his head quickly. He hadn't even realized he managed to fall asleep until the teacher had screamed out his name. He shifted awkwardly in his seat though he kept eye contact with the elder. No one laughed, probably having had fallen asleep as well before he had yelled, or at least being close to falling asleep. He didn't seem to notice them though, as he had probably been the only one with their head actually on the desk.

"This class is not one to fall asleep in. Maybe if you weren't out partying all night, you'd be awake now." The teacher scolded, as he pushed his glasses higher up on the bridge of his nose.

Anyone who knew the boy could argue that would be the last thing Ethan had spent his night doing, but considering what he had done Friday night at the Frat house, and Saturday.... He couldn't exactly argue. He was smart enough to not argue back anyways as he only nodded in response. The last thing he needed was more hell for himself.

The teacher glared at him for a moment, before he spoke again. "Detention, after school."

"Today?" Ethan asked dumbly, not completely awake.

"Let's make it tomorrow too."

Now Ethan frowned as he sat up a little straighter. Just as he was about to open his mouth he decided against it. It wouldn't hurt to be a little late for his next class to stay and have a "chat" with his teacher anyways.

Mr. Gentile finally turned back to the board and began speaking in his monotone voice, while making Ethan nearly fall asleep again. The bell buzzed, finally signaling the end of class and Ethan grabbed his stuff and moved to the front of the room. He stood patiently in front of the teacher's desk, waiting until the last student exited the room. Wanting to get this over with before anyone else entered, Ethan spoke.

"Sir, I have Independent studies after school tomorrow... Is it possible I make up the detention another day?" Ethan asked, trying to sound polite though it felt like it took effort than it usually would've.

"I'm sure one missed day isn't going to throw you off." Mr. Gentile frowned, organizing his notes for the next class as new students walked in.

"Please, sir?" Ethan asked, feeling himself grimace at the idea that he had to resort to begging.

"No. Now, I suggest you hurry along to your next class. I'm not writing you a pass, and I don't think you want to be late and get yourself in even more trouble." He scolded.

"Yes, sir." Ethan said, jaw setting before turning and walking out the door. His hands clenched into fists as he walked quickly in the direction of his next class.

Fucking prick... I should just...

Ethan gave his head a good shake, squeezing his eyes shut to force those kind of thoughts out of his head. He managed to step into the classroom just as the bell rang, earning only an amused glance from the teacher who felt the need to comment as he slid in his seat.