Ch6_"The truth"

" I don't want to lie to you about how I feel. I fucking love you and I'm not afraid to admit it..."

Elvis perspective.....

Walking into the dinner it was a couple of people, most of them high school kids, not many.

I hope they don't ruin this for me...hope they don't notice my face or I'm a dead man.

"I'd like to have a private table for me and my date if ya don't mind" I asked.

The boy nodded and smiled.

"Yes sir Mr., right this way" he said and started walking up the stairs to a private room small but romantic.

Just like I like it, nothing to fancy yet for her until she becomes mine I'll give her the world, for bow the simple things.

We made it to the table and I pulled out the chair for Diana, she blushed and looked down as she sat down.

Her smile was so beautiful.

"I'll be back sir, call me when your ready to order" the young boy said.

I nodded.

"Do you...always eat out like this..in secret?" I heard diana's soft yet shy voice say as she played with her fingers as if it was hard to make eye contact with me.

"Sometimes....but most of the time I'm at Graceland or performing" I said.

Which was true, I didn't have much time to make friends or go out with people, the coronal told me that time was money and money was time, just one distraction and I could fall.

The only reason why I joined the car music industry was because I have a passion for music expressing myself and emotion through it..and taking care of my ma, when she passed away it was devastating for me....but i feel so much less lonely when I'm with diana, its like we were meant to be.

"I have to be honest with you Diana" I said suddenly.

She looked up and her brown eyes met my blue ones, I saw a little surprise and something else...

"Scotty wasn't the one who wanted to go on a date with you, it was me. I didn't have your number or address I just knew your name because he told me...that night when you were in my arms, I felt safe and less lonely...and there's not a person in the world that can make me feel that way but you...your what I need. I know you dont trust me or know me, but hopefully soon you can trust me as much as I trust you because honestly, I want to give you every thing....make you happy, hold you when your sad or crying...love you and cherish you. When scotty asked you on  date I was so relieved you sad yes but sad because if I asked you...you'd reject me.." I said looking into her eyes.

Her mouth was slightly open as she paid close attention, I saw her lightly bit her lip and my eyes traveled to them, they were plumped and ready to be chewed and kissed and sucked and bit on...they were only for me.

"Elvis..i..we..i...I was just, scared of getting hurt. Your the king of rock n roll, you can have anyone and you chose me out of all the female teens,...its not that I don't like you or feel somewhat attracted to you, I just...dont wabg to be hurt...if I did....if you did...I wouldn't forgive you" she said.

Her words made me frown but also smile, she felt somewhat the same as me...she just doesn't want to be hurt, I would never hurt her...

I reached my hand up and rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip and leaned closer to her purse lips inched apart.

"I wouldn't dare hurt you diana..give me a chance to show you" I said slowly making sure to say every word with as much love as possible.

She looked down then back up at me, then she kissed me. It surprised me but I kissed her back, our lips moved rhythmically together. Her lips taste pure and innocent...just the way I like it.

She pulled away for breath and looked down.

"I have to get to know you and I mean the real you, not the famous elvis....and you me" she whispered.

"Deal" I said and kissed her one last time and pulled away.

She sat back down in her seat and blushed.

"I'm sorry I don't act like that, your just so attractive and handsome and sweet loving..I just" she stopped as she notice I was staring at her.

Just hearing her blab about me made me adore her even more, made me want to do everything just to keep her to myself and always mine.

So over the night we got to know each other, we told jokes and talked about favorite movies and songs, she even told me how her parents forbid her from even thinking about me, because I was a Symbol of sex and evilness....but she said she believed I an just a shy country boy who just..puts on a show for people..it was true I only did it for my fans.

No one knows the real me just scotty and bill..and my daddy Vernon and my grandma Dodger.

It was the best night ever and sadly it had to end.

"I guess this is goodnight" she said as she walked to her door.

I held her hand as I walked with her.

"Yeah..I had a really great time honey and I'm lookin forward to doing it again" I said.

She smiled and stopped, I stopped with her and notice we were at her door.

We stared at each other for a while until I pulled her into me gently and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back....it was perfect but of course it couldn't last.

"I should go..my parents will be home in a couple of minutes" she said pulling away.

I nodded.

"See you soon Diana...dream about me" I said.

She blushed and walked inside.

I'll dream about her...hopefully she dreams about me....

Hey Presley's.

Another update.

I hope you guys like it, thank you for supporting me still.

Like, comment,  vote and share.

Tell your friends and if your new join the Presley's.

👉til then Presley's👈