007.

"why didn't you tell us you were coming" edwin smiles at alaía "i don't know, i guess i wanted to surprise you guys" she smiles back and immediately all of the boys excluding zion attack her with hugs

"that's cute, we love you" austin grins and pats her back "aw, me too" she smiles

"hey.. can i talk to you" zion finally speaks and makes complete eye intact with alaía "me?" she asked surprised. zion just nods in response. "yeah sure i guess" she shrugs.

zion looks around at the other guys waiting for them to leave but none of them do so he clears his throat. "oh right, see you later alaía" nick says and the rest of the boys follow behind making sure to say goodbye before leaving.

"i've been wanting to talk to you for a while now" zion starts "why haven't you?" she asks "i don't know, im not good at this apology shit, but i know have to because i was a dick that day" he puts his head down.

"you sure were" she agrees. "look i fucking suck at showing emotions, i try but i always fuck shit up" zion says and alaía just stares waiting for him to continue.

"i guess what im trying to say is... i like you, but im not exactly sure how to show or tell you that" he says and buries his face in his hands due to embarrassment.

"so you tried to make me seem like a whore because you liked me" she questions "you're fucking joking right" she adds.

"i know im really sorry and i mean that shit" he says now facing her. she just stared at him.

"i've been forgiven you zion, it's just not easy to forget you making me look like a fucking fool in front of everyone. literally." she says with tears now starting to fill her eyes.

"please alaía, don't cry. im sorry" he says standing up walking towards her. "no it's fine" she says wiping her tears.

zion finally reaches her and automatically wraps his arms around her. she breathes in his scent and almost forgets the whole thing happened. alaía adored the feeling of being in his arms.

"i promise i won't do any shit like that ever again, im sorry" he apologizes again "stop apologizing" she responds with a half smile. "i forgive you that's all that matters" she says.

"yeah i guess but i want you to know how bad i felt after that. i just can't control what i say sometimes" he says and kisses her forehead.

"ah look at the two lovebirds together" brandon says with the rest of the boys following him.

"were you listening to our conversation" alaía smiles "possibly" austin responds and zion throws a pillow at them. "assholes" he laughs.

"party with 360?" edwin asks "hell yeah" nick says and brandon and austin agree. "what about you alaía?" edwin asks. "no i think im gonna go back to my hotel" she responds.

"okay, zion you coming" edwin asks "im mean i kinda of have no choice , i live there".

"oh yeah you're right" he laughs and all the boys begin to grab their things and walk out. "i'll meet you guys downstairs"

"so" zion says "so" she responds "what happens next" he asks. " i honestly don't know and i think that's a good thing" alaía says and a small from behind to form on his face.

"not in a bad way, i hate when shut is planned out. lets just go with whatever and see where it takes us" she says. "i like that" he says cheesing.

alaía and zion swap numbers and they both make their way to their homes after saying their proper goodbyes.

3425 likes | 101 comments
alaíamariee : podemos escapar nosotros dos😏

edwinhonoret; right away right way AYYYY
alaíamariee: i love you for this lol

pmfan: this was the girl in the video omgggg

zionkuwonu: oh we can now?
alaíamariee: 😌😌😌
theaustinporter liked this comment.

theaustinporter; AW i love love !!!
zionkuwonu: shut the fuck up man

pmfan2: yikes she's not cute at all

pmfan3: who is she again lol😂 ?

alaía didn't like the hate but she wasn't going to cry about it either. she's been hated on before it was nothing new to her. the only thing she decided to do was ignore, she was always taught that way.

-

hello it's been forever i know. im working on a few chapters for deep right now but im not confident that they're good enough so they won't be released until i get to that point. but enjoy this even though it short!! xoxo