𖦹 twenty-two 𖦹

╚» HYUNJIN «╝

╚» HYUNJIN «╝

The colors of the sky had a mix of yellow, pink and orange. Saturday is about to end and, Hyunjin and Y/N's date has ended.

Y/N is still on Hyunjin's shoulder. He didn't want to wake her up but he needs to send her back to her dorm. Hyunjin and Seungmin used to hangout alot on her dorm, which she hated alot.

But how can he carry her?

The tree's branch was actually close to the ground so he grabbed Y/N's waist and put her back against the tree, sleeping soundly. Hyunjin jumped down also and scratch his head.

"What am I gonna do with her?" He awkwardly laugh and place her on Hyunjin's back. Though the girl was asleep, she somehow cooperate and wrapped her arms around his neck. He held both of her legs also in hope of her not falling.

He gave a big sigh. "I thank the lord you're actually light." And did the journey of sending her to her dorm.

" And did the journey of sending her to her dorm

╚» Y/N «╝

Y/N opened her eyes by the sound of cats fighting outside the dorm. "Ugh, can't they just fuck already and shut up." She muttered.

Sitting on her bed, she fixed her bed hair and stare at the clock. It was already 8:00 pm and she haven't eaten dinner.

Y/N recalled the things she did with Hyunjin and it left a smile on her. Admitting that she actually had fun with him.

Not entirely remembering what happened at the tree.

Her mind crossed on something and she accidentally raised voice. "I forgot to ask him about his issues around girls!" Y/N regret.

Groaning, she started punching the pillows. Then remembered what exactly happened on the tree. "Oh no,"

"That didn't happened!" She stuffed herself on her pillow in hope of killing herself with it in embarrassment. She didn't just let out her emotions in him, moreover her secrets.

Giving out a big sigh, she muttered.

"How am I gonna face him now?"