Chapter 3

"I... Am Seijuro Akashi, of course."

I smiled sadly. "You're right... You aren't the Seijuro I have known before..." I put a hand on where my heart was and clenched my fist.

It's all my fault...

Seijuro just merely smiled. The male pointed his finger on my hand, which was on my breast. "Does it hurt? Does it hurt to know that I won't forgive you once more?" I looked up.

The way he looks at me...

He came closer, just to whisper something into my ear.

The way he talks to me...

"I will hurt you even more than you did hurt me." I shuddered.

It has changed...

He slid with his scissors along my cheek. Small drops of blood slowly dripped down.

Everything has changed...

The blood mixed with my tears, dripping out of my eyes. The red haired male looked at me. He held my chin up with his fingers so that I would looked into his eyes. He smirked.

"Yes... Crying... Screaming... Suffering... I'll slowly teach you all of that... And when the time comes, where you won't be able to bear anymore... I will break you. I will shred you into millions of pieces..."

He has changed...

"Hey... Seijuro..." I put on a smile. "Happiness... Is one of the things you've been searching for, for so long... Right?" He didn't response. But his eyes widened as I grabbed the blade of his scissors and placed it in front of my throat. "So if hurting me, is, what makes you happy... I won't mind..."

It's as if I don't know him anymore...

Suddendly he started to laugh. His laughter became louder and louder. Until he let out a deep breath. "You're so amusing, Mashiro. Still the same as earlier." "..."

He is like...

"Why are you doing this? Like this it isn't fun at all." "I am doing this... Because I want Seijuro to be happy." I put on a small, faint smile. "You still don't understand, do you, Mashiro?" He paused. "The Seijuro Akashi, you have known, isn't there anymore. I am the new Seijuro Akashi."

... A complete stranger

He took my hand and layed it on his chest. "The Seijuro you have known is inside. Slowly dying. He struggled too much. Stress, urge to perfection, death of his mother. All of that were reasons. I was born. I was born because he wasn't able to bear it anymore. But even though I'm not him..." Suddendly he paused. As he looked into my eyes, I shrugged. Just for a moment... His golden eye has turned back to red. I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. "It hurts so much, whenever I see you. It's so ridiculous..." Then his left eye went back to golden.

But everything is my fault, after all...

I opened my mouth. But no voice came out.

It's just as I thought it would be...

He turned around and continued walking down the hallway. "Enough for today. More to come."

I knew the moment would come, in which he would turn around and won't be waiting for me any longer... I came too late. It already happened a long time ago...

His presence felt somehow different from how it was, just now. He stopped walking. "You should go home. It's getting dark, outside."

But even though... I want him to forgive me...

I stared at his back and slowly stepped closer. As I followed him, he continued walking.

Even after all this years... I still feel the same...

As we stepped out of the school building and walked home, I took a deep breath. I looked up at the sky. Stars.

Even after what happened just now...

I still love him...