-Until you don't say sorry to Chuuya-san and you two don't get along, I'll ignore you so you know how Chuuya-san feels.

He was really talking serious? But maybe he was right and I shouldn't have done that to Chuuya. But I'll make sure to say sorry to him tomorrow, when we meet at school.

.
.
.

I waited for Chuuya at the school gate the next day. He didn't showed up, so I skipped the first class, thinking that he might be late. But he didn't showed up. I thought that he was sick, so I postponed the 'I'm sorry' thing for tomorrow.

.
.
.

But he didn't showed up today, too. I decided that waiting for him wouldn't help, and I went to his home, not giving a shit about school.

I got there and I entered trough the window, since the door was locked and I may get hit in the face with a vacuum cleaner. Inside it was dark, and there were no lights on. He wasn't downstairs, but it was so messy. I tough he was on his bed, probably sleeping. So I went into his bedroom. He was on the bed, sleeping. He looked so cute. I leaned near him in bed and rubbed his cheek slowly. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He almost jumped when he saw me near him. He was about to yell, but he was too tired for it.

-What the fuck are you doing here?

-Morning Chuuya~ why aren't you at school?

-Why aren't you at school?

-You weren't at school for a day, and it looked like you wouldn't come so I came to your home~~

With that said I jumped to hug him, bit all I got was a yelp and a kick in the gut.

-It fucking hurts you fucking idiot!

-Why? Did I hit you somewhere?  I asked going near him and lifting his T-shirt seeing a blood soaked bandage. What is that?

-A... Bandage?

-You suck at putting them on. But more important, why is it blood soaked? Why is it there?

-Why do you care?

-Becayse I am you friend Chu-

-No, we aren't friends.

-Chuuya?

-From what I know friends don't leave each other alone and they are ignoring each other.

-But you know I'm an idiot... I really didn't want to...

This time he didn't answer. He looked away ignoring me.

-Chuuya? I asked clinging on him, this time making sure to not hurt his injury. He still ignored me. Chuuuuuuyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I tried one again, making a break between the 'a' to breathe aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

-...Fuck, stop it, it's annoying!

-Since when you're swearing, Chuuya?

-Since I met you.

I was about to answer, but heard a noise. The noise coming from Chuuya's stomach. He blushed and turned his head. Of course, I had a smirk on my face.

-Hungry~?

-No, fucking idiot.

-Ok, I'll go and cook for you. What do you want?

-Nothing if it's made by you.

-Ok, I'll see downstairs what I can cook.

I said getting up and going downstairs. I got the things I need and started to cook, making sure to not set the house on fire.

When I finished I went to Chuuya and called him to come to eat, but he just told me to bring it to him. I did as he demanded and gave him his meal.

-Here, princess~

-Call me like that once more and I'll make sure you won't be able to reproduce in the future.

I shut my mouth and sat next to him, looking at his features I wanted to see for some time. His messy hair, his beautiful eyes and the skin that now has some patches on.

-Why are you staring at me? Don't stare at me. Go into the corner.

I went into the corner and continued to stare at him. He got angry and came up to me kicking near the place with his leg. Then he sat down near me.

-If you're done eating then let's change your bandages. You really suck at putting them on.

-I'm sorry that I don't have a bandage fetish like you have

He said with a fake smile on and got up, going downstairs to change them. I followed him and I could see how he struggled to walk with his injury. Once Chuuya reached the bathroom, he sat on the floor, as if he had ran for an hour straight. I got the bandages and told him to get his T-shirt off. He did as I told him to and I went to get off those horribly put bandages. I could shiver only looking at them. His injury wasn't that bad. It was long though, it almost traced his whole torso. It wasn't deep, so it would heal in a short time. I finished putting them how they should and helped him to get up. I took him on the couch and sat near him.

-So? Who did those injuries to you?

-Why should I tell you? You don't tell me anything about you.

-What do you want to know then?

-Tell me whatever you want. I'll tell you after.

-Ok... Umm...

-And don't invent something.

-I wasn't... I am just thinking of what I could tell you about me... Well, my parents are dead too.

-Not enough, I want more.

-Ok... The reason I came here was a friend's wish. He told me to change my shitty life into a better one before he died, so I came here.

He didn't said anything. He just looked down.

-Arent you gonna tell me who did that to you? Lying isn't good~

-It was him. The... Bully.

With what he said I got so angry I could go to that shit house and kill him twice.

-He's so dead...

Chuuya P.O.V:

When I told him who it was, I could see how angry he was. He had this aura again that freaked me out. Probably right now, he was thinking of a way how to kill him. Not that I cared. I could finally live my life peaceful without that son of a bitch.

-So... Dazai... What are we gonna do?

-Just leave it on me. Go upstairs and rest. I'll wake you up when I'm done.

He said with a forced smile. In this moment I could only listen to him.

.
.
.

===========================