(19) - met gala 2019

met gala 2019 part 2

_____________

"Yeah and that's Gucci's quality. For f-"
"It's okay, Harry. All the photos were taken, we'll have to change the shirt.", Alessandro reassured Harry, who at the moment was very irritated.

"I paid for this to be perfect. The day I prepared myself for is going to be ruined. It won't be the same anymore.", Harry ran a hand through his hair, which was losing its stability, the gel almost non existent anymore, letting his curls be wild again.

"Everybody is changing in more comfortable clothes, anyway. Let's go, I'll call Laura to bring the shirt you chose.", Harry shook his head at his words.
"I feel more comfortable with Olivia.", Alessandro's eyes slightly widened, yet nodded anyway.

"She'll be there in five minutes.", Harry nodded, his eyes fixed on the party going on in front of him.

People already drunk, dancing crazily at the wild songs.
Harry's lips formed a small smile at the sight of everybody's careless dance moves.

"Harry, Olivia is in the bathroom.", Harry huffed.
"Don't be grumpy with her.", those were the last words, before Alessandro left to grab a drink and Harry made his way in the bathrooms.

It took him longer than he had expected, because he had to be shown the way towards it.
The man opened the door and immediately met the concerned expression on Olivia's face.
She immediately sighed and looked at the floor.

"Everything alright?", Olivia nodded at his question, her gaze fixed on the floor and after a few seconds she noticed that his boots were centimetres away from her own shoes.

"What's wrong?", his voice was soft as his index finger lifted up her chin.
His eyes meeting her scared ones.
"I just thought that something had happened to you... because you took so long... It's s-stupid really... Let's change the shirt.", Olivia's eyes moved to the bag she had left on the floor.

She picked it up and placed it on the platform beside the white sink.
"Alessandro mentioned something about your earring, which I didn't quite understand so I just brought the ones that were left.", Olivia's back was turned to him as he almost fought the urge to wrap his arms around her waist to feel her soft hips.

That was probably just the alcohol.

"How did you rip the shirt, Harry?", she questioned as she looked for the white one.
"It wasn't me. It was some girl that wanted to dance with me. She thought that it was okay to pull my thousand dollars shirt.", Harry rolled his eyes at the thought.

"D-Did you dance with her?", Olivia turned around to meet his eyes.
"Of course not.", Harry snorted and the woman almost wanted to laugh at the situation.

"Alright, Grumpy. Turn around.", a giggle escaped her lips and her fingers started unbuttoning the soft buttons of his sheer shirt.
Dimples in his cheeks at the sound.
"Can you turn around again? I forgot that I also needed to fix the ruffles.", Harry did as requested.

Her fingers worked on the soft material, his eyes not leaving any movement of hers and her pale face started becoming pinkish.
"T-There you go.", she put the bow and the ruffles in the bag, and as she turned around, Harry was only in his pants.
The shirt in his grip as he looked at the tear.

Her cheeks on fire, she quickly took the white shirt from the bag and walked towards him.
"S-Should I put the shirt in the bag?", Harry nodded and took the white one from her hands.

"You need to unbutton it first.", Olivia helped him, her hands brushing against his bare torso every now and then.
"Why are you so nervous around me?", his words made her eyes slightly widen. She quickly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"It's my first time d-doing all of this. And I'm not doing it with some random p-person.", Olivia let a small laugh pass her lips.
"Can I help you with this shirt?", Harry nodded and smiled at her words.

"Do you want it tucked again, or?", her fingers buttoned his shirt once again as the curly headed man nodded once again.
"You're making me even more nervous.", Harry laughed.

"The bow...", Olivia muttered to herself and took it from the bag.
She quickly wrapped it around his neck and then noticed that his eyes were on her.
"You're so cute.", he pointed out and the woman shook her head, not wanting the grin to spread across her lips.

"And you're very pretty. Oh, wait that's n-not what I-"
"I don't usually kiss the people that work for me, but that seems the only solution right now, so, I apologize in advance.", Harry pressed his lips against hers and pushed her body against the sink, one of his hands positioned on her soft hip as the other cupped her right cheek.

Olivia quickly responded to the kiss, pushing all of her thoughts away, wanting to enjoy the moment she had with the curly haired man.
Her fingers lost in between his long and wild strands of soft hair.

His lips finding hers once again after they parted for a few seconds.
Then it seemed to hit the both of them as they pulled away at the same time.

"I-"
"That was amazing.", Harry let his lips stay on her cheek longer than they should've been.
"Hug me.", he muttered and wrapped his arms around her waist and let his head rest on her chest.
Olivia's eyes looked at the man and shook her head.

"You have to get ready."
"Then stop being so nervous around me. Or else I'll have to kiss you again. Not that I mind.", Harry placed a kiss on her chest and finally tucked his shirt in his high waisted pants.

Olivia's cheek were on fire as the words replied in her brain.
"Would you like to change the earring? I brought the cream.", Harry nodded and let her take the earring out, slightly hissing in pain.

"It's okay.", she muttered and out the cream on the almost non existent ear lobe and let the needle through his skin.
"I wanna kiss you again.", the man whined and made Olivia's eyes widen.

"Later.", she whispered and ran a hand through his hair.
"Do you want me to fix your hair?", Harry shook his head and looked in her eyes.

"Go out and dance with me.", he blurted out and immediately earned a head shake from her.
"It wouldn't be appropriate.", she told him and crossed her arms as her body leaned against the sink.

"Why not?"
"Because I only style people's hair. Occasionally help them with their clothes.", the woman pressed her lips together.
"But I like you."
"You just met me."

"Then let me get to know you.", Harry told her and took a few steps towards her.

"And if you get drunk?"
"Then we'll get drunk together."

_____________

And that was the end of 'Met Gala 2019.'
I hope you enjoyed today's #Harry'sSaturday! xx

Questions Of The Day:

1.) What was your favourite part of the chapter?

2.) What do you think happened next?

3.) Lol, who do you think ripped Harry's shirt?

_

Thank you for reading patiently. :)
Please show your support by giving this story a little golden star! xx

I love you,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 1st of June 2019.