Chapter 6

-Warning Endgame Spoilers-

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 6: Princess of Wakanda

Shuri didn't know what to do or where she was. For once in her life, she was lost. She was confused. For once she didn't know what to do. Shuri woke up alone in this weird place. Everywhere was orange. Just endless orange everywhere. Eventually she got up and started to explore. Hoping that she would soon find some answers.

As Shuri wandered this place, she noticed a few things. She noticed that the orange becomes darker then lighter. Like day and night. She found that she wasn't getting tired, nor did she get hungry or thirsty.

Hope of finding someone was slowly dying. Finally after hours (maybe days, weeks? Shuri didn't know) of walking, she sighed and sat down on the orange floor. She lied down on her back staring at the orange skies. That's when Shuri heard a male voice.

"Hey there friend. Do you need some help?" Shuri sat up and looked around. However she found nothing. "Don't look. Listen."

Shuri looked confused, but she closed her eyes and listened for the voice. She felt a tingle in the back of her neck. Suddenly she was somewhere else. It was like she was looking through someone else's eyes. But when she looked down she saw that she was still in her body. Looking around she saw someone standing a few meters away from her. She recognized him as the spider guy on YouTube.

"Follow me." He said.

"Wait! How is this possible? I had my eyes close." Shuri asked.

"It's complicated. Just trust me." He then sighed. He held out his hand and asked, "Do you trust me?"

Shuri nodded and took his hand. He gently pulled her up on her feet. He let go of her hand and started to walk away. He turned to look at her and made the 'follow me' motion with his hand. Shuri followed him as he led her through the orange plain. They barley spoke as they walked in silence, it wasn't the comfortable silence but there was no tension in the air or any awkward silence.. Suddenly he stopped. She looked at him and tilted her head to the side.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

"Nothing. Wait here." He told her.

"Wait what!? Why?"

"Nothing. Just sit here, close your eyes, and when you hear a familiar voice, open then."

"And where will you be going?"

"Just trust me."

With that, the spider guy left. Sighing, Shuri sat down and closed her eyes. Not even seconds later, Shuri heard a voice that she thought she would never hear again.

"Shuri?"

Shuri's eye's flew open as she whipped her head in the direction of the voice. There stood in all his Black Panther glory, was her brother, T'Challa. Shuri turned to look behind him and saw White Wolf and other heroes that fought alongside them. She also saw that their were some weird alien people.

"Brother." She whispered. When they both snapped out of their shock, they were quick to embrace one another.

"Where are we brother? What happened?" Shuri asked when they pulled away.