Luffy x Male! Reader PT. 2

I feel like this one is not as good as the first one.... But nevertheless it's a new oneshot for you guys to read sksks

If anything is spelled wrong, it might have been on purpose but I'm sorry cuz I am too lazy to go through all of this 😅😅😅

I dont think any of this makes sense... But I dont care 😵

Author's pov

M/n laid, sprawled, on the grassy deck of the Thousand Sunny. He was chosen to stay put for the day, so the other crew members could search for supplies and maybe even kick some ass. The sun is just beginning to set. And M/n was all alone.

"Luffy..." M/n mumbles softly.

He silently prays that his boyfriend will be the first one back, so they can have some alone time. Even if it's just a couple of minutes. M/n sits up and sighs.

"A beautiful sunset and yet, here I am, gazing at it alone." He huffs.

M/n thinks back to the day he and Luffy tried creating a strawberry shortcake. The both of them obviously failed and burned half the kitchen. Sanji was not happy about it. M/n giggles, but then sighs. Luffy and M/n never got that alone time they wanted. The Strawhats were ambushed by some thug pirates an hour after the cake baking and the scolding from Sanji, but that fight did not last very long.

It has been two weeks since then.

"Ah! N/n-chan!" M/n stands up and looks toward the docking place of the island. It was Luffy!

"Lulu!" M/n waves happily.

Luffy swings his arms back and throws them forward. His arms stretch out and grasp onto M/n's shoulders. M/n stares in horror as Luffy's smile widens.

"Luffy-" Luffy jumps up. His body flies toward M/n.

Both males tumble backwards. M/n groans as he feels Luffy's arm wrapped around his waist. Luffy laughs. M/n rolls his eyes and sits up.

Luffy's pov

"Luffy~!" M/n whines.

"M/n~!" I reply back teasingly.

He huffs in annoyance. "That hurt."

"Uwah! Sorry, sorry!" I jump up and cup M/n's cheeks.

"Its fine..."

"Uh, what's wrong N/n?" I plop down in front of him, crossing my legs in the process

M/n shrugs. He lifts his knees up to his chest and hugs them tightly, "I... I'm not too sure... I just don't feel like myself today."

I watch as his eyes start welling up with tears. "N/n..."

He quicjly wipes the tears that slip from his eyes, "Ah- I'm sorry... I don't mean to cry."

I watch as tears jeep falling from his beautiful e/c eyes. I'm not sure what to do. He has never been like this. "M-M/n... I-I I don't know what to d-do..."

He sniffles, "D-do what?"

My throat begins to feel stingy and dry. "I don't want to see you cry."

He stares into my brown eyes with saddness. "Sorry... Can we just..." His voice dies down as he falls over and curls into a ball.

I stretch my arms out and wrap M/n up before bringing him closer to me. Setting him in my lap, facing me, I engulf him in a bear hug. He weakly wraps his arms around my body.

"It's been a while..." I mumbled.

"Hmm?" M/n hums faintly.

"Since we've done something like this." I reply sadly. "We're always on cool adventures and kicking ass, that we don't have much time to do something like this..."