Chapter 85 - London.

Start from the beginning

Nikki appeared after a while, getting changed into his gear as you did.

"You're gonna kill it" He said holding your hand. "Party tonight? I'll see you after your set."

"Yeah alright" You said distracted. "I don't wanna watch The Scorpions though."

"Yeah no worries" Nikki shrugged kissing you lightly. "I'll see you later."

You watched him go and sighed. It probably wasn't best for you to rat out his co-headlining band. Plus you could handle your own shit. After a while the girls came into the room to do your pre show speech.

"Let's go kick some ass" Lita said as the show runners called for you guys.

The crowd went crazy as you started playing, it was always a rush you missed. But you didn't appreciate James stood at the side of the stage watching you intently. He made you paranoid, was he here to sabotage your set?

"C'mon London!" You yelled as you started with Kiss Me Deadly.

You noticed Lita looking at James from afar, her attitude had just flew away as he stared at her. You needed to get to the bottom of this. But not right now. You walked over to James and pulled him on stage, pushing him to the front with a smile. He looked at you confused as you introduced him to the crowd.

"He keeps stalking us, so I thought we could give him a front row seat" You laughed as you sat him down in Nikki's famous strapped up wheelchair. Sheree and you strapped him in tight as you continued your song.

"Stay the fuck away from us" You muttered loud enough for him to hear. He looked at you pissed off as he rocked side to side. You called a roadie over and ordered him to wheel James far far away.

Larger than life seemed to be your biggest hit with the crowd and Nikki too. He randomly appeared halfway through the set on the sidelines. He smirked at you as you jogged around the stage.

Jumping off the stage and over the gate, you ran through the crowd playing, security hot on your trail. You felt a number of hands on you as you kept your guitar at a distance.

You managed to get back on stage in one piece as Lita started her solo.

"I know I'm a bad girl" You said with a smile. You stuck your tongue out and turned around, wiggling your ass as you bent over. Lita came over and slapped your ass and you laughed. You shared the mic with her as you both sang "We're larger than life."

You ended the song and took a breather as Lita drank some water. You played the Looks That Kill riff and the crowd went wild. You stopped it with a laugh.

"Now listen up!" Lita yelled into the mic with a laugh. "We can't play that one."

"He's glaring at me right now" You said to Lita pointing to Nikki off the side stage.

"What about.." Lita started playing SOS and you laughed.

"Technically..." You shrugged. "You gonna come stop me Sixx?"

The crowd went crazy at the mention of his name. You stuck your tongue out at him as you played the starting riff. He walked out on stage with a smirk and came over to you.

"Stop it, your so bad" He said with a grin as he kissed you. You stopped and then Lita started playing the riff instead. He glared at Lita and she grinned. "You're hot as hell."

"I know" You said blowing him a kiss, he waved at the crowd as he walked off stage. "Thank you Sixx."

"Ch ch ch Cherry Bomb!" Lita yelled as she started playing.

—-

"Kottak's asked me to come get you" The showrunner said as you wiped your face as you sat with the Crue.

"Tell him to fuck off." You said as you drank your water. "Literally, I'm not even kidding."

"Go have some fun, they probably wanna get you on stage to jam" Nikki nudged you and you laughed.

"Hell no. That dickhead has been giving me shit all day long. Fuck him" You growled. "I gotta get a shower anyway."

"I wanna come with you" Nikki moaned as he kept hold of your hands. He was ready to go onstage make up and everything.

"Sorry babe, that's what you get for headlining" You teased letting him pull you onto his lap as he grabbed your ass.

"I don't wanna see this shit" Vince groaned.

"You're just jealous you can't fuck me" You teased Vince as you kissed Nikki. "Y'know you could come watch.."

"That sounds like a damn good idea" He murmured kissing you again. You yelped as he picked you up and took you to his dressing room.

—-

The party for the first night of the tour was pretty fun. You allowed drunky to make a small appearance.

"Have you guys not fucked yet?" Lita asked as she sat next to you and Nikki in the booth of the club.

"Twice since the show ended" Nikki murmured as he held you close. You yelped with a laugh as you felt him bite your neck.

"Only I'm capable of being this horny surely" Lita shrugged as Richie came over. She took his hands and placed them on her ass.

"What's this?" Richie asked as Lita tried to kiss him hard. "We're in public doll."

"Ugh" Lita groaned as she pulled away from him. She stood her finger up at you and Sixx as she dragged Richie away. Nikki smirked as you drank your whiskey, his finger guiding your chin back down to him so he could kiss you.

"If this is the only way I get to taste whiskey again, I'm fuckin fine with it" He muttered.

"I haven't made out with someone like this since I was a teenager. It's kinda fun actually" You smirked as you wrapped your hands around his neck. "Aren't we meant to be responsible adults or some shit?"

"I don't think we're ever gonna get too old for this." He grinned. He moved back and greeted James. You rolled your eyes and moved back from Nikki's embrace.

"Where you going?" Nikki asked raising an eyebrow.

"Away from this cocksucker" You mentioned drunkenly as you took your drink and walked off.

You found Mick and sat next to him, pulling him into a hug.

"What did I say about physical affection?" Mick asked and you mumbled you didn't care.

"What happened between you and Dawn? She was fun" You asked and he shrugged.

"I'm too miserable for women" He mumbled as he drank. "Izzy loves me though."

"And me, I love you Mick" You said kissing him on the cheek. He rubbed his cheek with disgust. "Sixx get your girlfriend away from me."

"I'm actually a wife" You said booping Mick on the nose watching as Nikki approached. He wrapped his arms around you and walked you out the club, guiding you when you stumbled slightly.

"What's the drama drunky?" Nikki asked as you stood outside. You pulled a pack of cigarettes from your pocket and offered Nikki one. He took it and lit it up as you did the same.

"No drunky drama on this eve" You mumbled with a grin. "Aren't you proud of me?"

"I think there's a bit of drama don't you?" He asked as he flicked his cigarette ash. "Kottak."

"Is a complete dickhead. But it's nothing to worry about." You mumbled. You put the cigarette in your mouth as you pulled at Nikki's belt. He smirked as you crouched down.

"Outside, right in front of the club drunky?" He asked and you looked up at him with a smile.

"Don't tell me you're scared Sixx" You teased, handing him your cigarette. He threw his to the ground and hissed at the cold air as you pulled his jeans down. He put your cigarette in his mouth with a grin as he put one hand in your hair, groaning as he felt your mouth around him.

"Not at all" He replied breathlessly, putting his spare hand on the bus to steady himself.