Helena

Make sure to request ideas
Characters
Bruce
Selina
Helena
Alfred
Jim
Lee
Barbara
Barbara Lee

Make sure to request ideas Characters Bruce SelinaHelena AlfredJim Lee Barbara Barbara Lee

Selina sits with Barbara, Jim and Lee watching the girls playing around in the garden. Helena looks over at her mother and smiles. Selina smiles back at her daughter.
"Selina where you listening" Barbara asks. Selina turns her head to Barbara, Lee and Jim.
"Sorry what did you say" she asks.
"We where saying that Bruce is back" Lee says.
"Oh" Selina says and takes a sip of her wine.
"Selina we know that you are still mad at him but you need to understand that he has a right to meet his child" Jim says.
"I know. He will meet her but it is going to take a lot of convincing to prove to her that he won't leave again. Not just me but her" she says.
"We understand that but just don't be to hard on him" Lee says.
"But also don't be to easy on him he deserves to work hard for your trust" Barbara says. Selina smirks.
"That's exactly what I'm going to do" Selina says.

Selina sits in her office going through some paper work for the business. Her phone on her desk rings and she picks it up.
"Selina Kyle CEO of Kyle enterprises how may I help you" she says into the phone.
"Miss Kyle we have a Mr Wayne waiting in one of the offices he says he has an appointment" her assistant says to her. She leans back in her chair. Of corse he would do that. She knew that he knew about Helena. She needed to speak to him or he was going to do something she didn't like. Even if she hated he wouldn't care.
"Tell Mr Wayne that I will be down in 5 minutes thank you Anna" she says before putting the phone down. She puts her pen down and walks out of her office.

Selina walks into the office and sees a man looking out at the buildings below.
"Mr Wayne how nice to see you again" she says to him. She was going to act professional. Bruce turns and looks at her.
"Miss Kyle you look as lovely as ever" he says. She raise an eyebrow before sitting down in her chair. Bruce sits down opposite to her.
"What is the meaning of this visit Mr Wayne. As you know someone who is looking after 2 major business that I have a lot of work to do" she says.
"Selina can you stop being professional. You know why I am here. I am here to talk to you about seeing my daughter" he says. She smirks at him.
"Mr Wayne you left the only women who ever loved you" she says standing up. She walks over to the window while speaking.
"You decided that after having sex with her that you would just pick up everything and leave without saying goodbye. Never telling her that you loved her. Breaking her heart. And for her to find out that she is pregnant with your child 3 months later. For her to have to go through the pregnancy on her own. And then at the birth looking at her child and relising that her child is never going to have a father because that father left them. And how hard it was for that girl to have to awnser her child telling her that he father left her before she was born. Her child wishing every year asking Santa to bring her dad home. And how disappointed her child was on Chrismas morning to relise that her father wasn't coming home. The same on her birthday. You missed her first words. Her first steps. You missed all of that" Selina says as tears go down her face.
"Selina I had to be the man that Gotham needed. And I am the man that you and my daughter need now. I won't leave you or her ever again. I promise yous that" he says. Selina turns to him.
"You can meet her and be apart of her life but us is going to wait" she says. He nods his head.

Bruce walks up to the door of Selina house and knocks. Selina opens the door and looks at Bruce.
"She's in her room" Selina says. Bruce nods and walks in. She closes the door and the pair walk up the stairs into Helena's room.
"Helena" Selina says. Helena looks over at her mother and sees Bruce.
"Helena this is him" she says. Helena knew she was meeting her father. Selina had told her so she was prepared. Helena walks over to him.
"Is he staying forever or is he going to leave again" Helena asks her mother.
"Helena I'm never going to leave again. I promise both of you that" he says. Helena looks up at her father before hugging him. Bruce smiles before hugging her back.
"I love you so much" he says. Selina leans up against the door frame as tears go down her cheek.
"Can we hang out tomorrow" Helena asks her dad.
"Yeah if your mom lets us" he says. He looks over at Selina. She whips her tears and nods. He smiles at her.
"Honey I know it was a bad night to pick for you two to meet but Barbara is going to be here to pick you up so you can go over to Barbara lees for your sleepover" Selina says. Helena nods.
"It's fine. Me and dad can spend all of tomorrow together" she says. Bruce smiles at her.
"We can go and get ice cream and then we can go back to the manor and play In the pool" he says. Helena jumps up and down in excitement. Bruce chuckles.
"Ok lets get you ready" Selina says.

Selina opens the door and sees Barbara Lee standing at the door.
"Hey aunt Lina" she says.
"Hey Barbara Lee" selina says.
"Barbs come on we don't want you mom to be waiting" Helena says as she runs to the door.
"Come on then" Barbs says. Helena hugs her mom.
"See you Tomorrow mom love you" she says before running to the car.
"Love you to" Selina says. Selina sees them drive off before closing the door and walking to the kitchen. She sees Bruce standing against the counter with a glass of wine. She walks over to him.
"Thank you for letting me be apart of her life" he says. She nods.
"It's the right thing to do" she says.
"Selina I love you and I'm sorry for leaving..." he starts before cutting him off.
"Oh shut up and kiss me" she says before kissing him. He puts his glass down and wraps his arms around her waist.
"Are you sure you want to wait on our relationship" he asks.
"Shut up and get your pants off" she says. He chuckles before carrying them To her room.