The choice

Maia waited patiently in the large garden, occasionally looking round to see a giant horse fly or bulbous big flower.

She had never gotten to experience this much wildlife. The most she saw was the big field she plays in and a few butterflies.

She strolled around the garden, swirving in and out of sunflowers and daffodils that grew ten feet tall.

Finally she found herself at a small pond, Filled with lilly pads.

She brushed away the moss and dew from the pond and sat down, making sure not to stain her dress.

"What a magical place I have landed myself in.....I just hope Bella's OK...." She whispered to herself.

The last she saw of Bella was when she was being dragged away by the Queen.

Maia sighed and played with a lilly pad. "I just don't know If I can trust Mina"

"MY DEAR, You have every right to trust me...I am a queen after all..."

Maia jumped up at the sudden voice, and stumbled backwards, landing into the pond with a sudden splash.

Maia stood up looking emotionless.

Her dress was soaking wet and her face was covered in dirt and plants.

The queen tried her best to hold back laughter.

"Um....pfft...let's get you cleaned up shall we"

Maia looked up and nodded, making the soggy plants fall off.

Time skip!!

After 3 hard hours of scrubbing, washing and combing, Maia was finally squeaky clean.

Maia smiled, looking at herself in the mirror.

She now wore a pale violet dress with stocking and the finest of high heels.

She grinned to herself and then looked at the Queen.

"Thank you so much....But why something so formal?"

The queen coughed loudly, knowing it was time to confess.

"Well um....There's a special occasion happening in the main hall at sundown, and I wanted you to handle the final cut..."

Maia looked confused.

"The final....cut...Like a cake?"

"Ummmm....." The queen swung from side to side "no....More like....a head.." She finished.

Maia's eyes widened.

"A HEAD!?! Why a head!?! Who's head!?!"

Mina sighed "Its tradition that anyone who preforms a dirty or illegal act will be executed at sundown...and that bunny...well..."

Maias eyes filled with rage.

"Bunny?? You mean Bella! Hell no...I am not killing Bella, not on your life queeny"

Minas eyes flared up like furnaces.

"How dare you speak to me like that!!" She screamed, pinning Maia up against the wall.

"I want that thing dead!!! You are not going to stand in my way....Someone's going to die today, and its definatly not me..." Mina finished, making a slicing movement with her finger against her neck.

"What...do you mean..."

Mina smiled "Either you kill Bella or I kill you."

Dundundunnn...I have finally updated!!! Dont worry Maya, you will get your grand part in the next chapter...