First Show

We arrived at the first city of the tour and went straight to the bar. Now let me tell you, I don't remember much. I just know that I woke up the next morning in my hotel room bed by myself. Not the way I really wanted to wake up. I was hoping Nikki would have been beside me. I looked at the time and realized that it wasn't morning. It was 3:00 pm. I rolled out of bed and stumbled over to my suitcase. I grabbed my black long sleeve tube top and a matching short black mini skirt. I paired it with strappy black heels and walked over to my bathroom to take off last nights makeup. 

I brushed my teeth and applied my usual makeup. I left my hair down and ran a straightener through it quick. Just as I finished there was a knock on my door. I went and opened it and saw Nikki and Tommy on the other side. 

"Holy fuck," Tommy said, letting his jaw drop. Nikki punched him in the shoulder, and I rolled my eyes while laughing. 

"Thanks," I said. "What's the plan?"

"We're gonna go down to the venue and start sound check, have a little pre-party there, kill the show, then go get shit faced at the bar again," Nikki said, smirking at me.

"Sounds good to me," I said, grabbing my keys and walking out of the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finished their last song and walked off stage. "You guys did amazing!" I exclaimed while clapping my hands. I gave my uncle a hug and smiled at the rest of the guys. 

"Thanks, Summer!" Tommy said, giving me a high five. 

"I'm gonna go take this makeup off before we go to the bar," my uncle said, handing his guitar to his guitar tech, then walking off to his dressing room. 

"I second that," Nikki said, smirking at me while giving me a wink. I assumed that was a signal for me to make my way to his dressing room when all was clear. They all made their ways to their dressing rooms, and I watched them all walk into them, making sure they were all closed, one after another. I then made my way to Nikki's dressing room and went to knock on the door softly, but before I could even lay my hand on it, the door flung open and I was dragged in.

I couldn't even say anything because Nikki's lips were on mine, full of hunger and lust. I kissed back with just as much hunger. He lifted me up by my legs and pressed me up against the wall. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled on it gently. He let out a low and soft groan and pulled away, looking at me with a smirk. 

"Well hello to you too," I said to him, smirking widely at him. 

"God I wanted to do that all day," he said, kissing you passionately again. You melted into his kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, holding him as close as he could be. I felt him slide his hands up my skirt, rubbing the inside of my thigh with his thumb. I blushed when I felt his member growing against my bare thigh. 

Just as things were starting to go somewhere good, someone interrupted us by knocking on Nikki's dressing room door. Nikki didn't pay much attention to it and moved his lips from my lips to my neck. I bit my lip and tilted my head back a bit and closed my eyes in pleasure. I was so into what was going on, I didn't even notice that someone was still knocking on the door. Then it went quiet and Nikki started to suck on my neck at this point. 

"Uhhh Nikki?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I opened my closed eyes and looked to see Tommy. Fuck, we were caught. Nikki didn't stop though. 

"N-Nikki, stop," I said, nudging him. Nikki then realized what was going on and he pulled away and put me down gently. I fixed my outfit and hair as Tommy looked at us both on shock. 

"Umm, you do realize who that is right?" Tommy asked Nikki. 

"Yeah Tom, I'm not stupid," he said, rolling his eyes. "I know who it is."

"And you do realize who her uncle is? And what he'll do if he finds out?" Tommy asked, looking at him in disbelief. 

"Yes we know," Nikki said, looking at Tommy seriously. "But Mick isn't going to find out."

"And how do you plan on keeping this a secret for a whole tour?" Tommy asked.

"We won't, not for the whole tour. We just need to give it a bit before we tell him," I told Tommy. "Let him warm up to the idea of it."

"Yeah whatever," Tommy said, shaking his head. "I won't rat you guys out, just be smart about sneaking around."

"Thanks, Tommy," Nikki and I both said at the same time. 

"By the way, we're all getting ready to head to the bar now," he said, walking back towards the door, closing it after. 

Nikki and I both looked at each other, and let out a huge sigh. "Don't do anything to piss Tommy off until we tell Mick," I told Nikki. He nodded in agreeance. 

"Okay, you leave first, and if anyone asks why you were in here, you were bringing me makeup remover because I didn't have any," Nikki told me. I nodded, letting him know I understood. 

He gave me a quick but loving kiss on the lips, then turned me around by my shoulders and slapped my ass as I walked towards the door. I opened it and walked out into the hallway, closing it behind me. No one was around so I let out a sigh, and shook my head. 

I really fucking hope that Tommy doesn't tell my uncle.