Chapter 45 • Epiloge • More Life

"Heard these bitches hate me but that's old news
New money, new drip,
y'all only fucking with my old dudes
Queen Ry
only play by my own rules,
I move smart like a game of chess
Make bread from own moves!"

"I know you see me shiningggg,
I know my ice be blindinggg,
I know that I'm the greatestttt,
The thurlest bitch to makkkeee it"

The crowd of twenty thousand sang along to the chorus of the song, as Ryann held her mic up to the crowd.

"I know you see me, what? Let's go L.A"

It was her first stop on her Country Wide tour, that included a list of thirty states that she would be visiting within next couple of months. At the top of the charts, Ryann was officially one of the highest selling new artist in the music game.

Just like she hoped, her career was taking off, and for once, she could say she was self made. With the support of her husband and friends, Ryann was able to accomplish everything she wanted in life and more.

"I love ya'll L.A, I'll see ya'll next time!"

Kissing the crowd, Ryann was happy to be finished the first show of the tour. Once she headed towards the back, she was immediately bombarded with technical people unhooking her ear piece and mic.

"Say mommy you did a great job" Santana walked up as he held Serenity in his hands, who was now big enough to walk on her own.

Seeing her mom, she extended her arms to signal that she wanted her.

"Aw wow, you gonna front on daddy like we wasn't chilling back here?"

Ryann laughed as she took Serenity into her hands, "You probably annoyed her after a while, like you annoy me" she joked.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go get changed so we can get back on the bus" Santana said smacking her on her behind.

Smiling flirtatiously, Ryann did as she was told and headed back to her dressing room.

Seeing her phone ringing on her vanity, she quickly answered it.

"Hey best friend" Naj and Lay Lay sang simultaneously.

Ryann playfully rolled her eyes, "Y'all just knew I was off of the stage huh?"

"Yup, I already know how long ya set is" Lay Lay responded, "Tell my niece I said hi"

"Our niece" Naj corrected her, "Don't start"

"Y'all are crazy. Are ya'll still meeting us at the next stop, I told y'all I wanted ya'll for at least a couple days. I'll be away for months" Ryann said as she began to gather her personal items from the dressing room.

"Yes, we'll be there" Naj promised her, "Kane ain't tryna keep KJ bad ass for a whole five days but he'll be fine"

"Yes, he will. And if he has any problems tell him to call me" Ryann said giving her a friend a knowing look.

"Oop, we don't want no problems" LayLay added , "We'll be there. Promise. Love you"

"Love ya'll too"

Ryann just shook her head and laughed as her best friends continued to bicker before they ended the phone call. They were crazy, but she wouldn't trade them for the world. And for once in her life, she wouldn't trade anything, as everything was just how it was supposed to be.

::::::::::::::::
THE END