day of paradise

My body curls up to Jamie as his fingers gently play with my hair while my eyes start to adjust to the light shining in behind me.
"Morning, sunshine."
A hum is the only response that I give him as I close eyes again wishing to be back in the darkness.
  "Jordie and Jessi are on their way. Gotta get up."
"Nope I'm not putting clothes on. Don't wanna get up."
Jamie chuckles softly as he continues to hold me flush against his body.
"I love my brother and everything but I don't want him or Jessi to see you naked, love."
A slight pout forms on my face as I look up at him.
" Tell them I'm sick."
"That's lying sweet pea."
I huff as I look up at him.
"You wanted me to rest and now I'm resting now you want me to put clothes on and be social."
Jamie laughs softly as he squeezes my hips.
   "You're being a diva."
I scoff softly rolling my eyes at him.
"Just get up. I'll pick your clothes out and everything."
A soft sigh leaves my mouth as I sit up wrapping myself in one of the many fluffy blankets that were placed around the side where I sleep.
Jamie smiles and pecks my cheek before going to the closet grabbing what I assume is my outfit of the day. He walks back and drops the clothes on the bed. I furrow my brows feeling the items were fairly heavy.
"J, what's this?" I ask lightly as I pick up a box that was in the middle of my bikini and oversized shirt.
Jamie just smiles and shrugs his shoulders staying silent as I start to open the box.
Inside held a silver key with JB14 stamped into it along with green acrylic paints in the divots.
"Jamie, i'm confused." I murmur softly watching as he sits in front of me.
"It's a key to the house. So even if we haven't talked or you can't get a hold of me you always can come get me. I also know your obsession with Bob Ross so i booked us a private lesson with a painter and a trip to the spa. Relaxing and a date."
A warm smile paints my face as I hug him tightly.
"I meant to give it to you last night but I forgot about it honestly."
A light laugh leaves my lips before I pull myself away from his embrace.
  "Can't believe you trust me with the keys to your house." I joke as I work on changing into the outfit he had brought to me.
  "Eh, I thought if I trusted you enough with my heart my house would be fine too."
An audible 'aw' falls from my lips before I press a kiss against his cheek.
  "What a sweetheart." I tease before finally willing myself out of bed and to the bathroom to finish getting ready.
After a good fifteen minutes, I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen to get a drink and a snack since it was in between breakfast and lunch.
  "Babe, Jord and Jes are at the gate can you let them in?!" Jamie yells from the backyard.
  "Yeah I got it!" I call back to him before walking to the foyer and pressing the button for the gate. While I'm there i open the door knowing it would be useless to keep it shut.
I walk back to the kitchen to finish cutting up the fruit I had gotten out.
  "Hello Hello!" Jessi says warmly as she walks into the house Jordie following close behind.
I pause from my cutting of fruit to wave at her before laughing when i feel cold hands on my stomach.
  "Man, I'd watch out! You don't trust Bishops with knives." Jordie jokes before smiling at us.
  "So how late did you get to sleep in you workaholics?" Jessi asks as she sets their bag down by the bar chairs.
  "I woke up about 8:30ish," Jamie hums before continuing, "This one got to sleep in until about 10:20ish."
I smiles before putting the fruit in bowls.
  "And I feel amazing. Who knew sleep could do that?!" I tease before kissing Jamie's cheek.
I carry the bowls of fruit outside as Jamie ushers us all outside.
  "Fuck me Dallas is hot in the summer." I whine slightly as I set myself down in my usual chair.
  "Was it not hot in Nashville? I hear the guys complain about it all the time." Jordie pipes up.
  "I mean yeah but it doesn't get this hot or humid."
Jamie snickers before dodging from the strawberry I threw at him.
  "Don't forget your gave me a key to your house and I know the gate code! Be nice."
Jessi laughs and looks at Jamie.
  "So he finally ballsed up and gave you the key? He's had that for months." She smirks.
Jamie's face goes a hot red color as he takes another swig of his beer.
  "Yeah he did. I think it's the perfect timing though. Like he said I don't need to find a time to try and talk to him and see him outside of work. I can just come here with Prada and we can be together before we have work things to do." I hum before looking over at Jamie smiling happily.
  "You two are so love sick it's disgusting." Jordie teases before getting out of his chair and walking towards the pool.
I giggle before nodding my head as i reach for Jamie's hand squeezing it light.
  "Yeah I guess we are." I hum before watching as Jamie stands up blocking my sun.
  "Excuse me, sir. I'm going to have to ask you to move."
Jamie shakes his head before moving the bowl of fruit from my hand and pulling me out of my chair.
  "Jamie no. I want to lay in the sun."
  "I want to float around in the pool with you." He whines before easily picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.
  "Jamie Randolph, put me down!" I squeal wiggling in his hold.
All I'm answered with is a chuckle and him jumping into the pool while holding me.