Part- 20

6 years later...

A girl is seen struggling with her earring. But she is not able to fix it. At last she remove the other earring also. And wished to go out as she was late. She came out of her building she was wearing 👇.

 She came out of her building she was wearing 👇

She was exposed to be Keerti. And that place was Paris. Then her driver opens the door she sat in her car 👇.

 Then her driver opens the door she sat in her car 👇

And her driver sat and started driving.

Guys Shane is Keerti's best friend who stays with her. She shares a very special bond with Shane. They are besties. Rest i ll tell you later.

Then Keerti's phone ranged.

K- hello

Shane- Hey! Man where are you. I have been calling you since last night.

K- shane you know me na i switch off my phone at 6 o clock and open it at six after jogging.

S- yaa its the matter of everyday.

K- ok leave it and now tell me when are you returning? As the dishes are waiting for you.

S- sorry ma'am. I m not your housekeeping. I m your best friend. Am i clear.

K- how many times in a day you say this to me.

S- 1000 times but you only pays attention to your office work. After all you are the member of Board of directors of the Fundbase one of the best company in the world.

K- i asked you when are you returning.

S- Ma'am i ll return as soon as you will return from office. And i have a good news for you.

K- what? You broke up with Samuel?

S- f**k off man. He is my love. And we are getting married.

K- yaa yaa i know i was just kidding. See you soon at home. And congratulations and i love you.

S- thanks yaa love you too.

K- bye.

S- bye.

Driver stopped the car at an office.

She entered the office.

Everyone wished her good morning

Everyone wished her good morning. She goes straight to her cabin. She sat there and unlocked the drawer and take out the picture which she took from Naksh's room while escaping from his house.

K- good morning Naksh. How are you. Hope you are doing well. Kal hi maine dekha ki aap ek aur krishna ki branch kholne ki soch rahe h. You are no. 1 hotelier  India. I am proud of you. Aap kitne successful ho gaye h na. Kaash aapki is success mein mai aapke saath hoti. Hum dono mil kar sab kuch karte. Meri bhi ek nayi pehchan hoti. Mai, the NAKSH SINGHANIYA ki biwi hoti. Chalo as bhagwaan ji wish. Mughe kuch nhi chaiye bas aap mughe koste na ho. Mughse naraaz na ho bas. Bas bas bhut baate ho gai aaj ke liye. Ab kaam krte h. All the best for today.

***Knock knock***

Someone- may i come in Ma'am.

K- yaa Dee come and tell me about my schedule today.

Dee- Ma'am today you have two meetings. One with Cafeteria of Lyod and another the meetings with our CEO's and other members of BOD.

K- ohh nothing else.

Dee- no ma'am you will get free by 5,  one hour before your fixed time.

K- thanks Dee you manage my schedules very well.

Dee- your welcome. There is time in your meetings till then please summarise your presentations.

K- ok.

Precap:: revelations about Naksh.