Self love

Cerinna enjoyed the moments with her kids, they did the same thing before like traveling and she looked amazing now every time she smile. Zara told her " Mom, you're so beautiful when you smile. I told you this will work. Let's just enjoy every moment that we're together. "  Her mom smiled back.

Zara is a working student so she can buy stuff for herself and for her siblings. While the money they're receiving from Anthony, they just keep for their monthly expenses and Zara will go to Mexico with friends.

Zara smells something fishy with his daddy but she doesn't have any plan. She remembered his dad's best friend John so she go there to just ask a few questions.

After an hour of driving there, she saw John sitting and drinking vodka.
" Hey John, do you know where's my dad? " John was shocked as she saw Zara standing in front of him.
John replied, " No dear. Your father told me that he has a business trip in Mexico" Zara smiled. " Really? Hmmm. I see. But if I found something in Mexico not exactly what you told me, I swear you'll see this resto-bar burning like hell. "

Zara goes back home. " Hey mom, I'll leave tomorrow. And just be beautiful okay? Hahahahaha. Forget that you have a husband. No, I'm just kidding. " They laugh together " Baby, no matter what happened our marriage is still SACRED. We promised to God for better or for worst and till death do us part. I can still forgive him. I can still love him for a second chance. " Zara smiled and then frowned. " What if he has a mistress? If he cheated on you? Cerinna laugh. " I know your daddy. He can't do that. " Zara isn't satisfied.

The next day, she's excited to go to Mexico with her best friends. She brush her teeth, took a bath, packed her things, and says goodbye to her siblings and her mom. While on the plane, she's not really comfortable like there's something wrong. They're also going to Cancún for 1 week.

They're excited to explore Mexico. So after they arrived they sleep first. While sleeping, Zara have a bad dream that the wedding picture of her parents fell down and broke into pieces. Then she woke up its already 2 am and go the terrace of the hotel and witness the beautiful island of Mexico. She looked to the left terrace and she saw a beautiful lady and she was amazed then a man hugged the lady behind her back. She can't see the man it's like a shadow.
Then she sleeps again.