-39-

"Erm... Elves of Carnage?" Randel asked. He was obviously the only one who didn't know what those were. "We are the most powerful of elves." Bri boasted while Olympia rolled her eyes. "She happened to be born when someone died. Probably her mother." She stated.

"I know you though. You were one of the stable girls. You were my friend." "She's one of the few living in the universe--" Luke had started but was cut off. "Excuse me, but is it wise to begin a conversation at the moment? She could rip our throats out, any moment now." Zanthos said. His long white hair had been cut, something about Chaos breaking his promise and cutting ties. "Actually, Brie has been given strict orders not to kill you. Consider yourselves lucky." A new masculine voice says. There, sitting on a large rock, was a lavender eyed man. His hair stuck straight up, bright blond hair, to which Randel reluctantly had to look away.

"In my father's name, can't you turn that off?" Nico groaned, shielding his eyes. It didn't take long for Randel to recognize this man. He was older, had broader shoulders and cruel eyes, but he had a clear image of him from Maelstrom's memories. He hadn't been awake when he and Maelstrom departed from Kaworie. Maelstrom regretted that, but that thought rarely came to the surface, so Randel didn't know too much about it.

"Ignatius, shouldn't you be tending to him?" Bri snapped. "Relax. He let me go, said to chat and have a nice hotpocket with our guests." Ignatius said, a smile on his face. It wasn't genuine. Something about him angered him, whether it was the fact that Randel couldn't figure out who 'he' was, or the taunting twinkle in Ignatius' eyes. Like he knew something Randel didn't.

"Who is 'he'?" Luke asked. "Misty, of course. He is why you came here, correct? Why else would you come to such a gloomy place such as this one?"  Ignatius said, earning a snarl from Bri. "Show some respect. This place--" "--Is your natural habitat or whatever, yeah, I got that." Ignatius said, rolling his eyes.

"Well you should know, you're already too late. He's already killed them." Ignatius said. Nico frowned. "What?" He asked. "Those who betrayed him. You were once looking for a traitor. One who Misty hated the most? Keep in mind, Misty hates everyone who betrayed him, even if he tries to say he forgives them. But who does he hate the most? His former lover would be the obvious choice, but she's too smart for her own good, and her loyalties lie where the most power is. And Misty had the entirety of Olympus against him, and she didn't feel absolute to bet against Olympus. Though Misty could beat them with one hand behind his back, I could just be fanboying. But with that in mind, he still needed someone clever, but also someone he hated enough to go in and out without causing suspicion, but also someone who felt guilty because they knew that Misty wasn't guilty of the crimes he had been accused of." Ignatius said, grinning mischievously.

"Who?" Will asked.

"The god of truth and prophecy, of course," Ignatius said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Randel only knew Will's father, Apollo, as the god of those two domains. "He knew what would happen if he didn't tell anyone the truth, but he said nothing anyway." Ignatius finished, almost sounding bored at the lack of a reaction.

But Randel guessed everyone was simply shocked, to say that very least. A god, an Olympian, betrayed Olympus.

"You said 'he's already killed them'. Who killed who?" Clarisse asked. "Huh. That's an easy question. Let's see, there was the guy with the skeletons, the small girl with a poker, and... let's see... Ah yes, the guy with a giant fork!" Ignatius said proudly.

"What?" "He killed my f-father?" Nico said, anger and sadness mixed in his eyes. "Huh? Idiot! Those are the ones he didn't kill!" Bri said, giving him a very motherly slap to the back of the head. "Ow! I'm just kidding! He only killed one. He was only interested in killing two beings on this planet." Ignatius said, shrinking away from Bri.

"Who...?" Clarisse asked her question again, more confused than ever. "Some bitchy blond and his brat of an ex-girlfriend," Bri answered.

"Bitchy blond? Isn't Annabeth the bitchy blond?" Nico asked. "Is my dad okay!?" Will said freaking out.

Everyone froze.
"Don't tell me..."
"You have got to be shitting me..."
"LOL, are you saying he killed Zeus?"

Everyone stopped to look at Travis, who shut his mouth and looked away. "Yes! That was his name! You just missed it, his death was worthy of a true, 'Lord of the cosmos!'" Ignatius said, doing an award-winning impression of Zeus reciting his titles.

"How did he kill him? Gods don't die." Luke said. "It was strange really. One moment he was there, saying how he was going to destroy Sir Void, the next, Misty is tossing his lifeless corpse around like a frisbee." Ignatius said, shrugging.

"I don't get it. How is the god of the sky dead? That should throw everything off balance." Katie said. She was pale and looked rather unhealthy. "Hmm. How'd Misty explain it? Something about something... Meh, you'd have to ask him." Ignatius said, shrugging again.

"He's killed a god. There is a chance he inherited Zeus' power. He's beyond our help now." Luke said. "He has the marks of the Dray world too, two people of royalty. He's even more powerful than before." Travis said.

"We shouldn't speak so soon," Clarisse said, but her words fell on deaf ears. "So what, you're going to ch-charge in and 'slay the beast'? You realize Percy is the most powerful being in the universe right now. He surpasses even Chaos. The only person who can defeat Void is his host." Katie said.

"Oh, so leave the destroyer of universes, and I'm pretty sure the Void is a black hole, to Percy? Alone? Percy has done a lot, but I think he has finally lost."

Randel scoffed. Rice, rice, rice. Rice, rice, rice rice, rice, rice. Randel agreed with the rice demon. Percy had the strongest plot armor in the history of plot armor. He should be good. Wait... What's plot armor again? Who is Randel even... Whatever.

"I'm sure Misty would like to see you now. He should be done... cleaning up. Then you'll get your answers and a final gift. You know, before you're wiped out of existence." Ignatius says, almost giddily.

"What?"

"Come on! We don't have all day!"

And that's the end of this part. Yes, random at its finest but I'm really struggling with writers block. Well, I hope you enjoyed this anyway, and thanks for sticking around!
                           --DemonsFromAbove