A Bath And New Outfit (Fixed)

I Finally started to stop crying, as I'm taken to this gardevoirs bathroom. It was big and very nice, her whole house was like this. This must have been how humans lived before Pokemon took over. I wish we could go back. Suddenly I'm floating up into the air higher and pushed on my back.

"h-hey what's going on?"

She grabs my pants

"I'm undressing you because you wet yourself, so you really need a bath."

I blush and hold my pants from being pulled off.

"no! Absolutely not!"

She sighs and my hands move behind the back of my head and I shake.

"W-what in the world?!"

She giggles.

"Psychic powers silly girl"

My eyes got big as Gardevoir pulled off my pants and took off my shirt. I didn't own a bra so my boobs just hung there and she pulled off my wet panties and I lay there cold and naked and embarrassed.

"GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK YOU CREEP!"

Gardevoir goes over and starts some water in the bathtub ignoring me. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Me of all people.

"Let me bathe myself! Please! This is ridiculous!"

Suddenly I flip over to my stomach in the air and Gardevoir lays a few good slaps to my ass. I yelp in pain.

"O-Oww..."

I tear up. I was never strong but damn that hurt. She slowly sits me down in the water still holding on to me with her psychic powers. She grabbed some scissors and started to cut my hair. I'm freaking out but I also don't want to be hit again. She gets it a decent length. It wasn't that bad. I kinda liked it. But I wouldn't admit it to her. Then she put a ton of soap in my hair and just scrubbed like crazy.

It was so relaxing I could barely move. I just put my weight against her as she cleaned my hair then moved down to my body. I wanted to jump away but I couldn't. I gulp as she gets all around my butt and private parts. It was so embarrassing and made me feel so small. She finishes and takes me out and puts a towel around me to dry me off.

"A-are we done now... Can I go back to the forest now..."

My hair felt amazing, my clean body felt amazing as well. I never felt so good, I could feel all the fatigue coming out and my body felt exhausted. I wanted to fall asleep but I was trying so hard to stay awake. Gardevoir takes me to what looks like a nursery. And lays me on a very comfortable table. My vision was blurry. I could barely figure out what she's doing to me. Before everything went black and I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I finally woke up. I was so comfortable. What was I sleeping in? I look around me to see bars. This wakes me up as I sit up quickly and hear plasticity crinkle and I see I'm in a crib.

"Just great..." I look down and blush. I'm in a pink onesie and under that's a big puffy diaper.

"nope! Like hell no!"

I quickly undo the onesie and rip off the diaper and throw it out the crib and take off the onesie.

"I would rather sit naked than in that! I can't believe this! What has my life became...a stupid baby for a stupid Pokemon..."

I try to find a way out but even if I tried to climb out of here I would fall a great distance. Climbing was not my strong suit. I sigh, guess I'm not leaving anytime soon. I'm cold and naked, Maybe striping was a bad idea. I grabbed the covers and wrapped myself in it and sat there for an hour or so before Gardevoir walked back in.

She looks down at the diaper on the ground then glares at me I shake as she picks me out of the crib with her psychic powers

"ahh! Hey! Stop!"

I grip the covers around me close.

"Young lady, why are you naked?"

I glare back

"because. I'm. Not. A. Fucking. Baby."

She flips me over on my stomach in the air.

"HEY"

but that's all I got out before she started to spank me over and over it seemed to go on forever.

"20. now you listen to me young lady you are my baby girl and you will keep your clothes on, understand me!"

I nod a lot and cry like crazy.

"YES I'M A BABY, I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

Damn it! Stop breaking so easily, stop being a puss! She lays me on a table and pulls out a new diaper. I could feel myself shaking as she put it under me and put power on my crotch and pulled it over me Taping it up. It was so embarrassing being diapered like a baby. I'm an 18 year old not a baby. She picks me up in her arms and hugs me.

"Mommy's sorry, But she's got to make sure you understand her rules. Now I would put clothes on you but... This will be another punishment for removing your clothes. If you want to be naked fine, you can stay in only a diaper."

She smiles. I just sniff, but i want this stupid thing hidden.

"B-but... People will see it..."

She laughed.

"so? Humans in our town all wear diapers till we make them our new baby's."

My eyes get big.

"There's other humans here?!"

She thinks for a moment then frowns

"no, unfortunately not anymore we made them all into baby Pokemon. All they remember being is a Pokemon and that's all they will be for the rest of their new life. It could be worse we could have killed all you humans but we are giving you all a Chance to live with us. If you humans had a choice you would have killed us. We are much nicer than you humans."

I look down I wanted to argue with that but she was right, us humans are selfish creatures that never think of another race like Pokemon we just treated them like pets and other use them for sex... We deserve this but I'm not giving up! I will escape. I just need to gain her trust first. But how...