~Chapter 18~

Christian's POV:

I saw Amanda laying in a pool of her own blood with her Aunt standing above her with a knife in her hand. As soon as she saw me, she dropped the knife and jumped out the window. I ran to Amanda and placed her head on my lap.

"Oh my god, Amanda!" I exclaimed, I looked at her face and saw a huge cut on her cheek, it went from her cheek bone to her jaw. I also felt a lot of blood coming from her stomach. Why the hell would her Aunt do this to her?!

I took out my phone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help me, my girlfriend's unconscious, she seems to be losing a lot of blood, I need help, please." I pleaded into the phone as I held Amanda hand, she looked so pale. I didn't even care that I called her my girlfriend, I just need her to be safe.

"Alright, can you tell us your address please?" I gave her the address and hung up.

I waited for about 5 minutes before I heard the ambulance outside. A bunch of people barged in the room and took Amanda away from me.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked, a paramedic looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"She will be fine, we just need to bring her to the hospital immediately." He said, he and other paramedics placed Amanda on the stretcher and walked out the room.

"We'll meet you in the hospital sir, do you know any family members of her?" One of the paramedics asked me.

"No, just her little brother and sister." I said, oh shit.

"Shit, the twins!" I exclaimed and ran pass the paramedic. I ran to the twin's room and went to the closet, I walked in to see them hugging each other bawling their eyes out.

"Christian!" They both exclaimed and hugged me.

"Oh thank god you guys are safe." I said and wrapped my arms around them. I lifted them in my arms and walked out of the closet placing them on the bed.

"Where's Amanda?" Ashton asked, I sighed.

"She's being brought to the hospital." I said, the tears streamed down their faces as they grabbed onto each other.

"She said she wouldn't leave us." Ashley sobbed

"She's not gonna leave you guys, she's just in a lot of pain. We're gonna see her okay? We just need to wait, we'll go to the hospital right now and wait there." I said, they both nodded their heads and looked at me.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Ashton asked the same question I asked the paramedic.

"She's a strong girl, she's gonna make it." I reassured them

"Cmon, let's go to the hospital." I said and grabbed their hands. We walked downstairs and walked out the door. I buckled them in the backseat and started the car. I drove to the nearest hospital where they brought Amanda. Me and the twins walked to the front desk. There was a lady working on her computer.

"Hey, how is Amanda Jones? And where is she?" I asked, the lady turned to look at me and gave me a pitiful look.

"She's still in the emergency room, you may wait in the waiting room for any news about her." She said, I nodded my head and walked to the waiting room with the twins. I have to call Mom and Dad to tell them the news. We sat down on the plastic chairs and I just sighed and brought out my phone. I dialed Mom's number and brought the phone to my ear. On the third ring, she answered.

"Hello?" I heard her voice say

"Mom" I said the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong? Are you crying?" I wiped the tears away and looked at the twins, I didn't want them to think that anything was wrong.

"Mom, it's Amanda, something happened to her." I said in a shaky voice

"Why? What happened?! Where are you guys?" She asked

"We're in the hospital Mom, Amanda's Aunt hurt her, she almost killed her Mom." I said

"We're on our way! We're bringing the guys with us." She exclaimed and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned back in my seat. I really hope that Amanda's okay.

About 10 minutes later, I saw Mom and Dad run in with the guys trailing behind. As soon as they saw me, they ran to me and asked what happened.

"Dude, what happened? Is she okay?" Nate asked

"I don't know, there hasn't been any news about her yet, it's been 30 minutes." I said

"What happened to her?" Dad asked, I sighed and looked over at the twins.

"Her Aunt tried to kill her." I said in a low voice as my voice trembled.

"Oh dear, is she alright?" The tears were streaming down my face by now thinking about Amanda.

"I don't know Mom, I really don't know, but I hope she's alright. I don't know what I'd do without her." I cried, she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh sweetie, Amanda's a strong girl. She'll make it, don't worry." She reassured me, I don't know what to believe, but I really hope that she's alright. Mom pulled away from me and caressed my cheek.

"She's gonna be fine, honey." She said, I wiped the tears away and leaned back on my seat. I didn't care if people saw me cry, I needed to let it out. I can't bear the thought that Amanda is in one of those rooms fighting for her life.

I saw the twins walk over to me. Ashley tugged my shirt and looked up at me. I sat properly and lifted the both of them on the seat beside me.

"Hey" I said and forced out a smile

"We know you love her, Chrisy." She said and gave me a sad smile. I know they're probably hurting a lot right now. Amanda's their only family right now and she's in the hospital, I can't imagine what they must feel.

"I do, I love her a lot." I said smiling at the thought of Amanda.

"Take care of us Christian, you're our only hope." Ashton said, I saw Mom, Dad, and the guys smiling at us in the corner of my eye.

"I promise, I'll try my best." I said and hugged the both of them. These two are so much like Amanda, they remind me so much of her and I plan on doing my best to protect the three of them. I'll do anything to protect them.