Chapter 11 | The Date

Recap ~
Girl Friend

As Anika stormed outside the mansion, "I'm just an employee right! Then why the hell should he care about me!" she muttered loud enough for someone else to hear her.

"Hey Anu!" Sid greeted her as he came her way.
"Sid why the hell didn't you wake me up!" She almost hollered at him in anger.
"Stop growling like a lioness Anu!" Sid said freaking out.
"I-I'm sorry!" She said instantly realizing her tone.
"I thought you left! You didn't?!" He asked biting his tongue when she glared at him.
"I told you I will be at the pool side!" She said shooting daggers at him. Suddenly realising something, she asked "Didn't you come to the pool side a while back?!"
"No, I was out all the while." saying he shook his head vigorously.
"Dadi has returned back from Delhi?!" She asked curiously when he answered in confusion,"No! Why are you being an interrogator now?"

"Then how did my sleeping position change into a comfortable one?!" She wondered loud enough for Sid to hear again.
"Shivaay must know!" He smirked when she hollered, "What!"
"I meant lord Shiva. And as far as I know there is no ghost in the Oberoi mansion!" He said with a chuckle in the end.
"Very funny!" She said back sarcastically.
"You must have automatically changed your posture Anu!" He said when she said back sighing, "Finally one valid point!"

___

Anika was unusually late the next day to Oberoi mansion and Tia was already present in the hall with Shivaay. Just when she entered the mansion, a loud shrill reached her sharp ears.

"Ms.Anika how come you are so early?!" Her boss, Shivaay asked her sarcastically to which she said back politely, "Sir, I don't want to give any excuse or justification for being late. Instead I want to apologise."
"Good. I don't want to hear any justifications as well." His voice sounded sharp before he continued again, "Don't repeat this again else you will get punishment!"

The word 'Punishment' led the two back to their college memories yet again.

*****

"Anu!" Shivaay called out but she didn't respond to him, instead she turned to the other side much to his dismay.
"Anu, I'm sorry." he finally apologized when she turned to him, sounding sarcastic "No No Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi! The great SSO must never say sorry to anyone."

He looked down, he was super late that day. Anika was waiting for almost four hours but he never turned up any soon.

"I'm at mistake. I know but it was an..." Shivaay was stopped as she cupped his mouth with her palm.
"No Justifications Mr. You must get your punishment" she enunciated when he nodded back like a kid.
"But please not a difficult punishment okay?!" He asked innocently when she smirked, "We will see about that!"
She continued, "So...so..."

"No punishment right?!" He asked delightedly as he sensed her stammer.
"Of course you have to get one!" She said making him frown.
"Your punishment is to let me ruffle your hair!" She said laughing when his eyes widened in disbelief.
"And..." She was still to continue when he asked even more shocked, "Still?!"
"Yes billuji. And then pinch your cheeks till they go red!" She finished making him almost cry.

That didn't stop her, fortunately or unfortunately. As said, she first ruffled his hair when he almost shouted, "No no no! My hair. Please Anu!"
He was trying to look at his slightly messed up hair when she pulled him closer to her, flinging her hands around his neck. Slowly bringing her face close to his', her cheeks rubbed his' turning his face totally crimson red.
"Ani...Anika! What are you doing? Someone will look at us!" He exclaimed when she said backing off, "You are blushing Shivaay!"

"N-no!" He stuttered touching his cheeks out of embarrassment.
"Be happy that I made your cheeks red even without pinching them. This is your punishment, not a treat okay?! By the way you were expecting a lot billuji." she laughed. He secretly chuckled. Hiding his smile, he tried being serious "I'm not expecting okay?!"
"Okay fine as you say!" she said and continued, "Listen, never smile it's a very bad habit! Okay Shivaay?!" She finished trying to sound serious, making him laugh.

*****

They still had their eyes locked with each other's when Sid said laughing, "Bro you are no teacher and she is no student to give and get punishments!"
"Shivaay baby, is everything alright? Why are you holding your cheek?!" Tia asked looking at him much bewildered when Sid said, "Nothing Tia. Your baby is having toothache. He ate too many chocolates know nonu...monu... Shivaay baby?" he asked in a kiddish voice turning to his brother.

Immediately Shivaay took his palm off his cheek and glared at Sid.
"Don't call me like that!" he snapped at him to which Sid said back, "Sorry bro. I will call you billuji then."
"Sid!" Shivaay called out very much irritated when he heard billu another time.
"How many times did I tell you not to call me Billu?!" He roared looking at Anika.

He was still not out of his memories that he didn't even recognise the source of that voice. Anika didn't respond to him because she knew the reason.

He didn't forget anything that happened between them.

"Billu!" He heard once again and this time he realized it was his grandmother's voice.
"Dadi!" He called back surprised when she said, "Why will Anika call you Billu?! You both know each other before itself?"
"Of course not know Shivaay?" Sid asked him not trying to sound much sarcastic when he simply nodded and left.

Later that evening Anika was sitting in the pool area perhaps writing something in her notebook when she heard footsteps approaching her. She instantly closed her book looking up to find the blue-eyed man staring at her.

"Anika book a table tonight at one of the best seven star restaurants. Shivaay and I are going on a date!" Tia joined her fiance holding his arms and Anika simply nodded in response. They left from there and Anika did as told. She packed up and was about to leave for the day when Sid stopped her.

"Hey Anu, you promised!" Sid exclaimed with a pout in the end when Anika said, "But Sid..."
He didn't allow her to speak any further.
"Please. This is my first ever date with you. Last time when we went, your boyfriend came and disturbed us! That date got spoilt." Sid said sadly and Anika chuckled remembering Shivaay sitting right in between them not letting them talk even a single word.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Anything for her