7

“That was a good movie. One more before you guys leave?” Iraiz asked. Mark and I nodded. It was really late but it was really fun when you hung out with two good friends.

Iraiz put on a movie and jumped up suddenly. “We’ve run out of snacks! I’m going to run to the supermarket and get more.”

“But all the supermarkets and most of the stores nearby are closed.” Mark said. “Maybe you should just stay. We don’t need snack.”

“We can’t watch a movie without snacks!” Iraiz got her keys and went to start her car.

“Dovey, are you really going out for a long ass drive for some snacks right now?” I left Mark on the couch and motioned for him to stay while I followed Iraiz to her garage. “Iraiz, seriously.”

“Oh relax. It’s just some snacks. It’s like a 45 minute drive to the nearest 24/7 store. An hours drive tops.” Iraiz unlocked her car and got in. She turned to me and grinned. “And you’ll be able to have your alone time with Mr. Handsome.” I reddened.

“Is that what this is all about?!” I rubbed my arm. “It’s not like that.”

“Oh please. I saw the way he was looking at you. He looked like he wanted to jump you right there and then.”

“W-what? He was? When?!” My eyes widened and my heart pounded at the thought.

“Mmhmm, he was. And why are you blushing? I saw you looking at him all night. I thought it wasn’t like that?” Iraiz teased. She motioned for me to come close. I leaned in and she whispered in my ear,

“You two need to talk. Don’t get too crazy, though.” She licked my ear and gave it a bite before releasing me. I stared at her for a second and she winked before driving off.