Introduction

Aurora Álvarez was not really sure how she ended up in this situation, but as she looked over at her best friend who was sitting across from her, she couldn't help by realize how stunning he looked with the sun reflecting off of his golden brown skin.

She also couldn't help but notice how slowly his lips moved when he spoke, or when he would bite his lower lip when trying to suppress a laugh.

She especially admired when he moved his hands while speaking, and how sometimes they'd grab onto hers when he truly got excited.

It was in that exact moment, that every feeling she had tried to hide, came crawling into the back of her mind and creeped up her chest. Her cheeks flushed red, or as red as they could with her brown skin, and she bit onto her bottom lip to stop any words from coming out. She was in love with her best friend, Calum Hood.

***
Wow ok so I guess I'm back! I always say I'm out of 5sos's asses but that's never exactly true. I was thinking of continuing Invisible or Exposed, but I haven't written in those stories in so long that I don't exactly remember the plot or like my writing style from then. I've had this idea for a hot sec and it's kind of going to be like Invisible but not exactly that there is another girl in the way. Instead, it's just going to be like two cute friends falling in love. I also miss writing and am taking a writing fiction course this upcoming semester so I thought practice would be good! This will be a short story 15-20ish chapters but I hope you like it :) I'll also probably finish my Mama Mia one shots for y'all if I have time this summer, which I most likely will.

-malumwritings