Man, What Is Up With Boys and Boobs ?

I'm sorry so so so sorry for not updating i was having so much fun with my ponies. OH AND LOOK AT THE LWWY GIF ON THE SIDE YEA ILL START DOING THOSE NOW!

Oh and this is dedicated to SarahBlossom cause she has an amazing book.

They are so fun to play with and when they puke its like not even gross.

It's just a bunch of rainbow with some cauliflower which i loveeee.

Ayways lets get to the business I WANT YOUN TO READ MY NEW BOOK! 

I'm almost up to 1OOO reads on WIMT EEEEEP!

Thank you all SO MUCH! 

Well stay tuned for the next chapter.

I'm sorry i update in long time periods :P lol

But anyways BYE!

~Zinatttt xx

----------------------------------------------=-=-=-=====-=-=-=-=-=@@@##$######---------------------------=++_+

MELANIES POV

I WOKE UP TO THE FACE OF HARRY.

He was really into his phone I  was just simple sitting there while he was technically drooling.

What the fishinstiks ?!

He put his phone and there was a photo of some dumb PLAYBOY girl, geez whats up with biys and boobs?

He realized i saw his phone and turned beatred. HA!

'Oh...you're awake!' Harry exclaimed.

'No shit sherlock.' I muttered just loud enough for him to hear rolling my eyes.

I sat up and realized I was in a ..... bedroom?

'OMFG HARRY WHAT THE HELL ?!!!?' I  screamed.

'Huh what?' he asked dumbfounded.

'WHY THE FUCKS AM I IN YOUR ROOM ?!?!?!' I asked emphasizing on the word your.

'Oh..I um well I ...I DOT KNOW!!!' He screams.

'You couldnt just have called for help when I was out ?!' I said getting up.

I stood up slipped on my shoes.

'Oh I'm so sorry for caring Melanie!' he screams.

OHEMGEE,

'Harry I'm glad you care and al but could you not bring me to YOUR house next time!?' I exlacimed.

'Your just another conceited bimbo from school.' he states.

At this time I was sick and tired of all of this. 

I ran and pushed him, I left his house slamming the front door I cried and cried and cried and cried as you can see I could go o n forever but you know.. I won't.

(A/N)- SO NOW REALIZING THAT BEFORE I HAD LIKE NO PUNCTUATION IN MY CHAPPIES LOL IMMA TRY HARDER. I USE TO NOT PUT QUOTATION MARKS AND PUNCTUATION IN SOME PARTS BEFORE BUT NOW THAT THATS FIXED... KEEP READING! \[OO]/ *****

OH SORRY IT WASNT REALLY LONG ILL JUST KEEP UPDATING THIS CAHPPIE AND WOW IM ACTUALLY BUSY THIS WEEKEND SORRY FELLOW FRIENDS BUT WE CANOT HANG OUT MAYBE NEXT WEEK? oh hoot my ponies pooped. DARNIT.