18

I shot out of bed and rushed into the living room. Once out there I saw...

My dad sheepishly leaning the door against the wall.

"Did you seriously break the door down?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It was an accident." He mumbled, looking at the damage he had caused. "Do you think duct tape could fix this?"

"You're a god, you can-"

"Who the hell are you?"

Oh great, Leonard followed me out. I'm not sure why I'm surprised, but I am.

"I could ask you the same exact question. I'm Percy's father and you are?"

Leonard stared at me, his lips pressed together in a thin line. "I thought you said you didn't know who your dad was?"

"Yeah well if we believed every person who burst into this apartment and claimed to be my dad I would have...hold on a second." I looked down at my hands and counted off.

Him, Dad, Freeze, Icicle Senior, Sportsmaster at one point, pretty sure Wally is the dad of my friend group and he's technically burst in here before, I think Mom mentioned like eight different heroes trying to take me from her by claiming I was their kid and they burst into wherever we were living at the time to do so, Barry Allen pretty much adopted me after meeting me one time...

"At least fifteen different people. And Mom never told me anything about which one might be my dad. So how about you go fix that huge pile of blankets that you definitely knocked off cause I'm not getting yelled at for that. Again."

Leonard slowly walked backwards. He hit the wall, then the doorframe, but he eventually made it back to my bedroom.

"Who was that?"

"A guy who's done more to raise me than you have. What do you want?"

"Well first off, what did you do to your arm?"

"Broke it."

"How?"

"Fell off a building and landed on it wrong. My friend was passing by and saw it was broken so I'm not risking healing it cause I'm pretty sure he's clearsighted." Not really, but he does know about the gods...he doesn't believe in them really.

But I'm pretty sure Diana cleared their sight they best she could. If not Thalia had to have thought to do it.

"Well, you remember how Diana wanted you to go join that team?"

"Yeah? Why?" I don't like where this is heading.

"She asked Hestia to help her with some villain they captured...I think she called her Blizzard. But somehow she ended up escaping and I want you to go help them catch her. If she could freeze Hestia...she poses a threat to Olympus and must be dealt with accordingly."

"I told you, I'm done with being a hero right now. I just want to relax and be a kid."

"Just this once and I'll leave you alone. If you refuse, well, I had to convince my brother to have me come and not send Ares." Dad crossed his arms.

I stared him in the eyes and soon glared at him. I caught a glimpse of my eyes flashing blue, but thankfully Dad didn't seem to notice.

"Haven't I done enough? Do I seriously have to deal with someone just because Zeus got his panties in a twist?"

"You have to deal with this because the person lives in this city Percy! You are in danger!"

"From Blizzard? From the girl who froze my best friend's door shut when his abusive bastard of a father was about to beat him?! From the girl who froze my door shut when the guy Caitlin dated for eight years tried to rape me?!"

Actually I froze him solid and then dug out Medusa's head, thawed him out, and turned him to stone for good measure.

"Excuse me if I don't want to go after the girl who is more of a hero to me than the Flash!"

Dad was frozen, staring at me blankly. Then he walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug.

My eyes narrowed and I shoved him away. "No."

"No what?"

"You don't get to come in here and act like a dad. I'd sooner let Chesire hug me and she'd probably shove a sai between my shoulders."

He looked hurt, and I turned away. I walked to the kitchen and started making hot chocolate.

'Do you want some?" I held the box so he could see it.

"I'll be fine. You know you don't have a choice right?"

"The way I see it, I have three choices. Either I do what you ask and don't get killed, I don't do it and I fight against you guys if you try to kill me, or..." I trailed off as I pulled out mug of hot milk before stirring in the mix. "Are you sure you don't want any?"

"I'm sure, and what's the third option?"

I ignored him and walked to the couch, drawing my legs up and sipping my hot cocoa.

The sofa creaked as Dad sat down, keeping his distance from me. We sat in relative silence, the only noise coming from me as I drank my hot chocolate. And the occasional slam of a door from other apartments.

Eventually Dad just had to ruin it.

"Percy, what is the third option you were talking about?"

"I didn't say anything about a third option."

"Yes you did, so start talking."

Okay so...

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

You guys choose

And my cousin is coming over to make a carrot cake so...

See yah