Come to bed

"Bae?"
I walked up behind Chris, snaking my arms around his neck as he sat on the couch playing video games.
"Yeah baby?"
"You coming to bed?"
He nodded while aggressively clicking the buttons on the controller.
"Yeah, in a minute."
"Babe you always say that and end up coming to bed three days later."
He chuckled
"I'll be up there in a minute, I prom- FUCK!"
He yelled. I assumed he was losing the game. I started kissing and nibbling on his ear. I was gonna get him upstairs one way or another.
"Stacey"
He said, sucking his teeth.
"Hmm?"
I hummed in his ear. He tried dodging me but I wasn't letting up. I needed my needs fulfilled.
"Stop fighting me."
"Well move."
I walked around the couch and stood in front of the tv.
"Stacey!"
He yelled, getting frustrated with me.
"Man mov-"
He cut himself off when I started undoing my robe. I looked at him seductively before letting it drop to the floor, revealing my lingerie.
"Damn."
He looked me up and down, licking his lips. He paused the game and put the controller to the side.
"Come here."
Checkmate.
I straddled his lap. He rested his big, sexy  hands on my hips.
" I got your attention now huh?"
"Hell yeah."
He crept his hands down to my butt, giving it a squeeze.
"Oww babe, you're so aggressive."
"Ass shouldn't be so fat."
He said slapping it. I giggled. We looked at each other for a while before I gently grabbed his face and kissed his lips several times. I licked his bottom lip.
"Oh you tryna get nasty huh?"
I nodded and went in for another kiss, this time adding tongue and lip biting. We made out for a while longer. I made sure to make it as nasty as I could.
"I bet you'll come to bed now."
I got up from his lap and walked towards the stairs. I looked back and saw him get up from the couch, catching up with me. I grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom. I removed his shirt and pushed him on the bed. Getting on top of him, I ran my hands up and down his chest and abs. He bit his lip, looking up at me.
"How can somebody be so sexy?"
I asked, shaking my head at my mans beauty.
"I wanna know the same thing."
He massaged my thighs and booty. I could feel him getting hard under me. I leaned forward and kissed his neck, trailing my tongue down his chest. He groaned and got a tighter grip on me.
"Stop playing."
The way he said that in his sexy ass raspy voice got me so wet.
"Sorry daddy."
I winked, slowly pulling my bra straps down. He slipped his hands into my underwear, causing me to moan. I started grinding on him, my hands exploring his body and his hands exploring mine.
"Man stop playing and ride this dick."
He was getting impatient, I could definitely feel that.
"Your wish is my command daddy."
I lifted my body up from his and moved my red, lace panties to the side.
"Hell Yeah."
He grinned, folding his arms behind his head.
Time to go to work.

*

I really don't like writing stuff like this😭.